Cannot login

Discus and support Cannot login in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot login out of the blue, I can no longer log into my Xbox live account. System says I can't connect to wireless network, but all of my other... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RmagedonDIABLOS, May 30, 2017.

1. Cannot login

Cannot login
    out of the blue, I can no longer log into my Xbox live account. System says I can't connect to wireless network, but all of my other wireless devices are working just fine. I tried the troubleshooting techniques, and they also didn't solve my problem. What's
    next?

:)

RmagedonDIABLOS, May 30, 2017
  2. scanz
    scanz Guest
    Twitch integration confirmed

The android app is shockingly bad. You quite literally cannot do anything on it. Cannot login (or register), cannot search, cannot use favourites, cannot see/use the chat when viewing videos and so on. It's lacking basic features, let alone any advanced features. Hopefully they release an update soon'ish.

scanz, May 30, 2017
  3. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest
    cannot login

Try performinga powrr cycle by holding the power button for 10 seconds until completely powers off and then unplug for 10 seconds. After that try it again.

Wolfie McG, May 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot login