cannot login under my player name to sync my data

Discus and support cannot login under my player name to sync my data in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; cannot login under my player name to sync my data is there a fix? e60caf7c-1a3a-4ec0-be04-54f5042d7bc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephenTaub, Sep 4, 2018.

1. StephenTaub
    StephenTaub Guest

is there a fix?

:)

StephenTaub, Sep 4, 2018
  2. GETBACKBLK
    GETBACKBLK Guest
    Is there any way to transfer, saved data under your old profile name to your new profile name

is there any way possible to transfer saved data from your old profile name to your new profile name. For instance I played mass effect 2 under my old profile name. Something happened to where i had to creat a new profile on my xbox and i been playing all
    my games under the new name. i just bought ME3 and it said i can play an character i already created from ME2 but that data is under my old profile name

GETBACKBLK, Sep 4, 2018
  3. LegallTrip
    LegallTrip Guest
    Syncing game data error

Hallo, my game data accounts cannot be sync and this all happened overnight. What the deal? I can not play any other game as well.

LegallTrip, Sep 4, 2018
  4. cannot login under my player name to sync my data

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 4, 2018
  5. MysticHobo
    MysticHobo Guest
    A handy computer axe could do the trick! That or wait for MS to fix their service issues. Your call.

MysticHobo, Sep 4, 2018
  6. Lunareap
    Lunareap Guest
    Having the same issue, does anyone know how much longer this issue is going to last?

Lunareap, Sep 4, 2018
  7. Question is ZombieJesterCOE how long will services be down..?

ProShank Sauce, Nov 5, 2018
  8. ProShank Sauce Win User

Question is ZombieJesterCOE how long will services be down..?
  9. Lunareap Win User

Having the same issue, does anyone know how much longer this issue is going to last?
  10. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Hey there!

There is currently a service outage with XBOX Live.

Keep watch here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  11. MysticHobo Win User

A handy computer axe could do the trick! That or wait for MS to fix their service issues. Your call.
  12. PadmanabanP Win User

lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft

My Microsoft name used to be Ibraheemhaq01 now Microsoft has given me a new one and I have lost all of worlds and other data which I can’t get back unless I get my old Microsoft account. I have inserted the right details aswell. This is on my nintendo
    switch
    Login with your old used in synced account.You can access your old data
Thema:

1. cannot login under my player name to sync my data - Similar Threads - cannot login under

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  7. Cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login: Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4
  8. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  9. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  10. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...