Cannot Login to Xbox App

Discus and support Cannot Login to Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I recently decided to reinstall the Xbox app on my PC (Windows 10 obvs), and ever since I haven't been able to log in. As soon as I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinV92, Mar 5, 2019.

1. KevinV92
    KevinV92 Guest

Cannot Login to Xbox App

Hi, so I recently decided to reinstall the Xbox app on my PC (Windows 10 obvs), and ever since I haven't been able to log in.

As soon as I start the app up I get the picture as shown below. Please help.

Options I've already tried:

Checked that my account is connected to Xbox Services, it is. Same account as used when using the app previously, and same account as is used on my physical Xbox.

Tried checking the dates and time settings (saw somewhere that it needs to be set to automatic date/time) and it is.

Tried connecting a new account to my PC that I know is connected to Xbox Services.

Turn PC off/on again.

None of these options seems to be working, I would appreciate any kind of help that can be provided.

Cannot Login to Xbox App [​IMG]

:)

KevinV92, Mar 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App

Hello Kevin,

In the Windows Store you can search for the "Xbox App (beta)" and install that and that might work better for you. If troubleshooting the normal app doesn't work, that could be a workaround for you.

Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Brad
  3. KevinV92 Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App

I've logged in to my xbox account on xbox.com and there's no issues there.

Tried the time setting, didn't do the trick.

In regards to the removal of the microsoft account. Does that mean to remove it completely from my PC? And wouldn't that cause some issues since that's the account I'm using to log on to my PC in the first place.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App

• On your PC, go to
      Xbox.com
      and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select
      Forgot my password and follow the instructions.
    • If that didn’t work, select the Start
      button > Settings >
      Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the
      Set time automatically setting is turned on.
    • If none of those options work, select the Start
      button > Settings >
      Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove. Then go back to the Xbox
      app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  5. Mel Caramel Win User

Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

Same here, no chance. Now I even cannot login anymore in xbox app correctly. It says my account, but no profile logo anymore and if I press login, the login-windows pops up and closes the same time. Pretty **** up App by now, but few months ago it worked at least.

Re-Installing and deleting App cache etc. doesnt solve anything.
  6. IceBear1408 Win User

Is the Xbox iOS Application down for anyone else?

I also cannot login into the Xbox app on my ios since Early december.

Everything is up to date i have reinstalled app countless times and it always says the same thing sorry something went wrong login at xbox.com.

Also i am unable to play Minecraft as my Xbox account wont login and the game freezes as soon as it trys logs in.
Thema:

Cannot Login to Xbox App

1. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cannot Login App

2. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  3. Cannot change login account on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login account on Xbox App: When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does not take me to a page to input my new login...
  4. I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.: I can login to xbox app on a newly created profile but not my old account. 43605285-a770-47a6-acf8-46e6de79dc3d
  5. Cannot change login email on xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login email on xbox app: I'm trying to change emails to sign in to the Xbox app on PC and it keeps auto signing in to a different email. never prompts me to be able to change emails to the one i want. Tried signing out of...
  6. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  7. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to Xbox app on PC: I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do? ba29cf64-22a5-489c-8649-a63dfa562241
  8. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...
  9. cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520: cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520 I have been able to before, but now no longer....full error message: WE COULDN'T SIGN YOU IN TO XBOX LIVE we can't sign you in to...
  10. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab