cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

Discus and support cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520 I have been able to before, but now no longer....full error message: WE COULDN'T SIGN YOU... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jamesrevak, Dec 15, 2018.

1. jamesrevak
    jamesrevak Guest

I have been able to before, but now no longer....full error message:

WE COULDN'T SIGN YOU IN TO XBOX LIVE

we can't sign you in to Xbox live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem.

0x80070520

More Info

:)

jamesrevak, Dec 15, 2018
  2. jamesrevak Win User

Nothing worked it's as if that account has been completely deleted. [Mod Removed – Personal Information] is the email and the gamertag is
    [Mod Removed – Personal Information]
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello James,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you tried uninstalling and then installing the Xbox app?

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps:

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Command Prompt(Admin)

c:Now type the following command and hit enter

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

After a restart (signing out and back in didn't work for me) I entered the following command (again in a
    powershell in admin):

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode
    -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

This will install any missing built-in apps you may have uninstalled like the Xbox App.

Hope this helps, let us know.
  5. The2ndPete Win User

Can't sign into Xbox App, 0x80070520

I got the same problem.

Steps that should help:

- uninstall XBox-App by PowerShell Command

- create offline-Account

- restart PC with offline-account and install XBox-App

- Login with offline-account

- wait for login confirmation

- restart PC and login with original (online) account

For me the uninstall and reinstall works, but the problem persists.

As soon as I try to login with the online account - Error Code 0x80070520.

Which is a great error code, since not even Microsoft seems to know what it means :(
  6. maxen Win User

Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

I cannot sign into the Windows Xbox app, as it gives me error code 0x80070520 and the troubleshooting site itself says there is no solution. I would really like to play Forza Horizon 4 which I purchased today. Works fine on my Xbox One but needs the Xbox
    app to work on PC.
    Hi Daniel, in the Windows Store you can search for the "Xbox App (beta)" and install that and that might work better for you. If troubleshooting the normal app doesn't work, that could be a workaround for you.
Thema:

1. cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520 - Similar Threads - cannot login app

2. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  3. Cannot change login account on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login account on Xbox App: When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does not take me to a page to input my new login...
  4. I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.: I can login to xbox app on a newly created profile but not my old account. 43605285-a770-47a6-acf8-46e6de79dc3d
  5. Cannot change login email on xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login email on xbox app: I'm trying to change emails to sign in to the Xbox app on PC and it keeps auto signing in to a different email. never prompts me to be able to change emails to the one i want. Tried signing out of...
  6. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  7. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to Xbox app on PC: I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do? ba29cf64-22a5-489c-8649-a63dfa562241
  8. Cannot Login to Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Xbox App: Hi, so I recently decided to reinstall the Xbox app on my PC (Windows 10 obvs), and ever since I haven't been able to log in. As soon as I start the app up I get the picture as shown below....
  9. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...
  10. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot log in on xbox app 0x80070520

2. cant login xbox app 80070520