Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

Discus and support Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minecraftdevante101, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never
    made an "Epic Games" account,
    essentially. i.e. I downloaded it.) and every time I go to "Sign In With Xbox Live Account" it always
    sends me to "Create An Account" (Sign Up With Xbox Live)!!!! And, on top of that,
    every time I put in my username, it says: "ALREADY TAKEN"!!!! This is
    SOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!! Someone,
    please
    HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (LIKE, NO JOKE,
    ASAP!!!!)

:)

minecraftdevante101, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
    So to clarify. Its your Epic games account you are trying to recover and NOT your Xbox live profile correct?

If this is the case then the one and only people who have the capability of assisting would be Epic Games support.

Microsoft cannot help you with your Epic Games account.

If Epic games wont assist then unfortunately nothing else can be done.
  3. timothy clausen Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Fortnite not working

it will most likely be the password for your epic account, you will need to head over to epic and login to your account there, if you cannot login there then open a ticket to resolve or try and change your epic password.
  5. GauntAthlete910 Win User

Unlinking Epic Games account from my Xbox account

Login with your Xbox account on the epic site, then go to linked accounts and remove your Xbox live, thdn in game, choose create accout, if nothing, get a second Xbox Live
  6. Kevin Sanchez3 Win User

Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that forces me to create a new epic account, is there a solution to this problem?

Whenever I try to login to my Epic Games account normally on the Epic Games website, the website redirects me (whenever I press sign in) to a page that forces me to make a new account. I have tried contacting Epic, but to do that, I need to log in, and for some reason, I cannot log in because whenever I try to login, the website redirects me to a page that forces me to create a new Epic Games account. I haven't found any solution to this problem yet, so hopefully posting it on here will give me some answers.(NOTE: I do not use an Xbox, I am just having trouble with this issue on the Epic Games website)
    How to link epic games
Thema:

Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

1. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!! - Similar Threads - Cannot Login Live

2. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  3. I cannot login to my x-box live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my x-box live account: I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with...
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  5. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  6. Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.: Hi, My son cannot log into Fortnite using my shared xbox live gold account. The message is "Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live". Other family members do not have this problem...
  7. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  8. I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing: All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton litterally does nothing when i click it. I...
  9. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  10. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...