Cannot login to my Xbox account from the Xbox store

Discus and support Cannot login to my Xbox account from the Xbox store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot login to my account (using the login link at the top right of the screen) when I am in the Xbox game store. I can login to the account via... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BjörnHermans, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Cannot login to my Xbox account from the Xbox store

I cannot login to my account (using the login link at the top right of the screen) when I am in the Xbox game store. I can login to the account via other ways, but specifically not in the store.

I tried multiple different pages in the store, and I tried multiple browsers, but I keep getting this message:
    Cannot login to my Xbox account from the Xbox store [​IMG]

:)

BjörnHermans, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BjörnHermans, when you say you can't log in, what specific page would you do on, what Microsoft page?

Because if you log in normally to the Xbox website for example and leave your account logged in, when you open the Xbox store in another window, that window will assume that you're already logged in and you'll be able to sign in to the store.

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. EymenÇ. Win User

Xbox app sign-in problem (xbox uygulamasına giriş yapamıyorum)

I am connected to my e***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account in the store and I want to log in to this account in the xbox desktop application, but I cannot access the login page, grey screen stays.

While I can log in to my microsoft account I want through the microsoft store, I cannot log in to any account in any of the xbox applications.
  4. CagkanU1 Win User

Can't sign into Game Pass PC

I have the same problem. Store account is shown as logged in, however, Microsoft account is not. When I click on Login button, nothing happens. When I update Xbox app from Microsoft Store, it automatically logs out. Then when I restart my PC, the login information comes back again. At this last time, does not come back though. That's a silly problem. I don't know if it is about browser login (since I can login my account from any of my browsers) or Xbox game pass app but if there is a fix without resetting my PC or changing install directory, it will be very much appreciated.
  5. MrADuffy Win User

Windows 8: Games apps cannot log in to Xbox Live if Store app is not logged into original purchasing account

Hi get NOTORIOUS,

Thanks for the response, although I still think that it is very strange. Surely a Microsoft account on a Windows 8 machine is the same as a profile on an Xbox 360? According to the DRM information you linked to "the content can be used by all the profiles
    on that console".

Perhaps you also know the answer to another small problem that I have; I am unable to purchase extras (even free ones) from within Xbox Games running under my son's Windows login because it says that purchases are not authorised for children. I have authorised
    them for his account from the Xbox security settings but to no avail. It seems that the extras licenses, purchased directly from Xbox live, are managed differently to the game licenses, where purchases are redirected to the Windows Store. Is there anyway
    of purchasing the extras (Rayman Jungle Run" world 06 & 07) from my Xbox live account under his Windows login. I cannot find anyway of switching the Xbox live account under a Windows login, in a similar way to how it can be done for the Store account...

Thanks again,

Andrew.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft and Windows-Email dont match

Hi Rabumbel!

Be sure to login your correct account from the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you use for Xbox.
    Select your gamerpic, then select Settings.
    Under Account, select Change my Microsoft Store account.
    Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in to the Store with the Microsoft account you used to purchase the game.
Thema:

1. Cannot login to my Xbox account from the Xbox store - Similar Threads - Cannot login account

2. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  3. I cannot login to my x-box live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my x-box live account: I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with...
  4. my xbox account has been hacked and i cannot login with my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account has been hacked and i cannot login with my old email: my email has been changed on xbox and i cant change it because it logged my other email out of the account. and i try to ask xbox support for help all i get is a virtual assitant that doesnt do...
  5. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  6. Cannot change login account on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login account on Xbox App: When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does not take me to a page to input my new login...
  7. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  8. "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...: I just copied the question that someone had a while ago, because I have the exact same issue, but I don't have any spaces that could be deleted in my first name or my surname, so this "solution"...
  9. I cannot login to my newly bought minecraft account as well as I cannot login to the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my newly bought minecraft account as well as I cannot login to the xbox...: I just bought minecraft a couple of hours ago and have been slaving to find a solution to my problem all over, nothing has helped. "An illegal state change was requested" is the error message I...
  10. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft.: Hi, I'm on a PS4 pro. This issue has been going on for a while and it's getting annoying. The issue is, when I load up Minecraft on my PS4, I need to login by Microsoft to access my friends and...