Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

Discus and support Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cupboy1, Aug 2, 2016.

1. cupboy1
    cupboy1 Guest

Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails.

:)

cupboy1, Aug 2, 2016
  2. cupboy1
    cupboy1 Guest
    Cannot login to new xbox -- it tries to force me to add my username over and over

I want to get an app. It wants me to login. It says If you have a Microsoft account use that email or phone. Then it gives me a virtual keyboard to enter the email address and the password. It then says my username "is here already". Another user on this
    device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here. How do I just login, using the account that is already there? All it allows me to do is add another account over and over.

cupboy1, Aug 2, 2016
  3. zaynsafene
    zaynsafene Guest
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

hi there! Whenever I try to sign into my xbox account it says "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" . It's after that I removed my account and restart my xbox. Any help here?!

zaynsafene, Aug 2, 2016
  4. cupboy1
    cupboy1 Guest

It says Who are you, add your account to sign in

What I've already added the account?

It won't allow it to be added every time. How can I get around this and just log in?

cupboy1, Aug 2, 2016
  5. cupboy1
    cupboy1 Guest
    Can someone describe the buttons on the controller and what each one does?

cupboy1, Nov 2, 2018
  6. cupboy1 Win User

Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here.

Can someone describe the buttons on the controller and what each one does?
  7. cupboy1 Win User

Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here.

It says Who are you, add your account to sign in

What I've already added the account?

It won't allow it to be added every time. How can I get around this and just log in?
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Another user on this device uses this Microsoft Account

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  9. luissolid Win User

Hello! You can change your Microsoft account password and update your security information.

Link: https://account.microsoft.com/
  10. A Ninja Creeper Win User

Hello! You can change your Microsoft account password and update your security information.

Link: https://account.microsoft.com/
    I appreciate the response but I already reset my password before I did the post. But, I reset it again and I'm getting the same message.
Thema:

1. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ... - Similar Threads - Cannot login app

2. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  3. Cannot change login account on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login account on Xbox App: When I am trying to sign in to a different account on the Xbox app, and I click the button "Not you? Sign in with a different account", the app does not take me to a page to input my new login...
  4. I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app on Windows 11.: I can login to xbox app on a newly created profile but not my old account. 43605285-a770-47a6-acf8-46e6de79dc3d
  5. Cannot change login email on xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change login email on xbox app: I'm trying to change emails to sign in to the Xbox app on PC and it keeps auto signing in to a different email. never prompts me to be able to change emails to the one i want. Tried signing out of...
  6. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  7. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to Xbox app on PC: I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do? ba29cf64-22a5-489c-8649-a63dfa562241
  8. Cannot Login to Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Xbox App: Hi, so I recently decided to reinstall the Xbox app on my PC (Windows 10 obvs), and ever since I haven't been able to log in. As soon as I start the app up I get the picture as shown below....
  9. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...
  10. cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520: cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520 I have been able to before, but now no longer....full error message: WE COULDN'T SIGN YOU IN TO XBOX LIVE we can't sign you in to...