Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.

Discus and support Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a gamepass ultimate key yesterday and redeemed it, went to download minecraft launcher, only to be met with a window that said that i needed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Giuliano Scopece, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.

I bought a gamepass ultimate key yesterday and redeemed it, went to download minecraft launcher, only to be met with a window that said that i needed to install the WebView2 Runtime. When i clicked install, it said my pc did not meet the requirements for WebView2 (i have windows 10 on a 64bit ryzen 5 3500), so i downloaded the runtime from the official link instead of the gamepass window, installed it successfully and restarted my pc, it still said i needed to install webview2. I tried to follow a youtube guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrkK-TEM1eA with no luck. Now i don't know what to do, i'm stuck with a gamepass that doesn't work. I tried on other machines and it worked. but i have to say i used ChrisTitus debloater once to remove Edge once but reinstalled it since Windows couldn't function properly without it. Is there a way to fix this WITHOUT reinstalling windows?

:)

Giuliano Scopece, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Giuliano Scopece,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to install a game from the Xbox Game Pass library and cannot proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The first thing that we are going to do is to make sure your Windows is up to date and other related apps. Follow the steps below:

1. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Make sure Xbox app is up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there is any updates available for the Xbox app. If an update is available, select Update.
    3. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

4. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Additionally, if you are having issue installing or updating Gaming Services on your PC, you can use the Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC which is in Beta. Follow the steps below:

• Download the Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC (Beta) using the link: https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool
    • Choose your save destination and then go to that destination to open the file after the download is complete.
    • Once the file has been opened, a command prompt will then open and automatically run checks and install needed updates to Gaming Services for your PC:
    For your reference, see: Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC (Beta) | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. ngocphi Win User

Game pass ultimate for family members

You cant gameshare between xbox and pc

You can login and download playanywhere titles and then people on your pc can use the games but no they cannot access xgu from pc only the primary can

XGU on xbox only allows the primary to download and install games from gamepass

All users on the home console can use the gold and installed games
  5. ngocphi Win User

(solved) Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games

That's because you cannot access gamepass games on xbox 360

Gamepass is a xbox one or higher or pc only feature

You would have to purchase the games with your gamepass discount
  6. [Farscape] Win User

pc game pass

a lot of games that are on consoole are available on other stores on pc therefore they cannot provide them in gamepass for pc.
Thema:

1. Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games. - Similar Threads - Cannot login gamepass

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  7. Cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login: Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4
  8. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  9. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  10. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...