cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

Discus and support cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by forumsys, Feb 26, 2021.

1. forumsys
    forumsys Guest

Hi,

I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7.

pls Help

:)

forumsys, Feb 26, 2021
  2. leettox-208F6105-2BE Win User

Very disappointed with Microsoft

I am getting the error that "Code not found" on both the console and my xbox live pc login.

I got this code in the mail today with my XBOX One COD bundle, I cannot delete the game from the hard drive as it was never there to begin with.
  3. Guddang775 Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

Why can't I sign into my Xbox one? I can sign into it via the PC or even my cell, but not my Xbox one. It gives an error code saying we couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account on live. Sign in: 0x80072EE7

This is bullcrap. Third time within two months. C'mon.
  4. The2ndPete Win User

Can't sign into Xbox App, 0x80070520

I got the same problem.

Steps that should help:

- uninstall XBox-App by PowerShell Command

- create offline-Account

- restart PC with offline-account and install XBox-App

- Login with offline-account

- wait for login confirmation

- restart PC and login with original (online) account

For me the uninstall and reinstall works, but the problem persists.

As soon as I try to login with the online account - Error Code 0x80070520.

Which is a great error code, since not even Microsoft seems to know what it means :(
  5. Herman_359 Win User

Xbox Network, re sign in issues

Same sort of problem here. Since this morning I cannot connect to XBOX live anymore. Error message 0x87DD0006 in the login screen of the XBOX App under Windows 10. Non of the suggested fixes worked. I suspect this service outage is some XBOX server or network issue.
  6. AO1JMM Win User

Mountain dew double xp problem (halo 4)

I cannot even login to my Xbox Live account on the DewXp site. I get an Error Code when I try to.
Thema:

1. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7 - Similar Threads - cannot login live

2. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  3. I cannot login to my x-box live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my x-box live account: I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with...
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  5. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  6. Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.: Hi, My son cannot log into Fortnite using my shared xbox live gold account. The message is "Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live". Other family members do not have this problem...
  7. I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing: All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton litterally does nothing when i click it. I...
  8. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  9. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  10. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...