Cannot login in to Xbox Design Lab

Discus and support Cannot login in to Xbox Design Lab in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to login to Xbox Design Lab however when I try I get the follwoing error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pat Long, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Pat Long
    Pat Long Guest

I am trying to login to Xbox Design Lab however when I try I get the follwoing error

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

I have tried the suggestions from others

• Check and remove any spaces from FirstName or LastName
    • Check and remove any spaces from Gamertag
    Neither of these work, there was a sugggestion I should remove LastName but the profile page does not allow that.

Please help as I am trying to buy this as a birthday present, soon!

:)

Pat Long, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Cannot login to Xbox Design Lab

Hi Immenseape!

The issue seems to be on the server-side. If you've tried accessing the website on a different device or internet browser and same thing happened, my advise is to wait and try it again at a later time because this happened to me recently as well. Alternatively, you may try to use or create a different Microsoft account to login to Design Lab website
  4. Immenseape Win User

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with my Microsoft account, it is working fine, why would I need to recover it?

Thanks,

James
  5. Immenseape Win User

Hi,

This site is so broken, I just created a new Microsoft Account with my first name and last name included in the profile and got the following error when trying to sign in to the design lab:

You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again

So disappointing.

James
  6. Immenseape Win User

Hi,

I use two step verification so cannot recover my account that way according to the note on the page.

Thanks,

James
Thema:

1. Cannot login in to Xbox Design Lab - Similar Threads - Cannot login Design

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  7. Cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login: Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4
  8. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  9. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  10. Cannot login to Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Xbox Design Lab: Hi, I have two email aliases associated with my Microsoft account but every time I try to log in to the Xbox Design Lab I get the following error: Your Microsoft account doesn't contain an email...