Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One

Discus and support Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've tried on both my Xbox One S and Xbox One X. I've already followed the steps here:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shinigamixbox, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One

I've tried on both my Xbox One S and Xbox One X. I've already followed the steps here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

"Follow these steps to reset your password on the Xbox 360:

1. Select Can’t access your account? from the Download Profile or Sign In screen. This opens a browser window. (It’ll take a few seconds to load.)"

This fails every time. The browser window absolutely never opens and I cannot continue.

My password is 100% correct. If it matters, I have 2FA enabled, which causes more freaking headaches than prevents... I've logged into the MS account manager and it sees the Xbox login attempts and lists them as failed logins. Mind you I have zero problem using my account on the Xbox One profile, only the Xbox 360 profile. I've had this problem before but somehow managed to download the profile normally.

Anyone have a working solution?

submitted by /u/shinigamixbox
    [link] [comments]

/u/shinigamixbox, Apr 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot login/download Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox One