Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games

Discus and support Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; saw this same problem for many people on many different threads the past 5 years and here i am having it. I’ve tried ever single solution posted here.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Brown6, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games

saw this same problem for many people on many different threads the past 5 years and here i am having it. I’ve tried ever single solution posted here. Nothing works. Please help

:)

Daniel Brown6, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Daniel Brown6

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Daniel Brown6

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your Xbox Live on reverse compatible games. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

Firstly, please ensure that your Xbox Live subscription is active and up to date. You can check this by logging into your Microsoft account on the Xbox website or on your Xbox console.

If your subscription is active, please try the following steps:

1. Restart your Xbox console and try logging in again.

2. Clear the cache on your Xbox console.

• To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    3. Delete and redownload your Xbox Live profile.

• To do this, go to Settings > Account > Remove accounts > Add new account > Enter your Microsoft account information.
    4. Check for any available updates for your Xbox console and the game you're trying to play.

• To do this, go to Settings > System > Updates.
    5. If the issue persists, try resetting your Xbox console to its factory settings. Please note that this will erase all data on your console, so be sure to back up any important data before proceeding.

• To reset your console, go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

In addition, you can try to check on this support article as well for more information's that you may need to know, learn more: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

xbox 360 and xbox one

Xbox one has 0 reverse compatibility
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

How to become vibration from the Xbox controller to additional vibration motors?

Reverse engineering and disassembling of the console and it's accessories is against the Xbox LIVE Terms of Usage agreement. Official support cannot help you.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Elder Scrolls Online : Morrowind

The console needs to log in to Xbox Live service to check that the game is backward compatible. Apart from that, the game does not need Xbox Live gold to play.
Thema:

1. Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games - Similar Threads - Cannot log live

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  5. cannot log in to xbox live on 360 and backwards compatible games on series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot log in to xbox live on 360 and backwards compatible games on series s: tested with 4 accounts 3 xbox 360s 1 series s backwards compatible games logging in to xbox live on series s is fine with all accounts yesterday everything was perfectly fine, i was able to...
  6. When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...: I can sign in fine on my Xbox one and computer. I only get a problem when I try to play a backwards compatible game. I try to download my profile to “Xbox 360 backwards compatibility” part of the...
  7. Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live...: Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live account I am trying to sign into, however, the second email on my Microsoft account no longer exists. This...
  8. Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????: I know this is a widespread issue to Login to Live with a Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give us any information of the issue????? 358eedd4-fbd9-4874-9f4e-8096a0ee08c8
  9. Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...: Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox b/c of too many sign in attempts. Power cycle did not repair, uninstall and reinstall did not repair,...
  10. (PC) Cannot log into Xbox Live on Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) Cannot log into Xbox Live on Xbox app: Anytime I try and sign into my account, I recieve the following error: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live The remote procedure call failed. Anyone know how to fix this?...