Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store

Discus and support Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Running Win 10. I'm trying to log into my game pass app and nothing happens. It's like a dead link when I click the 'sign in' button. I'm logged into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lrs52200, Jul 20, 2021.

1. lrs52200
    lrs52200 Guest

Running Win 10. I'm trying to log into my game pass app and nothing happens. It's like a dead link when I click the 'sign in' button. I'm logged into my account online though so I'm guessing it's a problem with the app. I reset the app but am still experiencing the same problem.

Also, I noticed that I am unable to log into the microsoft app store. I get this error: "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." Then it gives me the option to report this problem or refresh the page. There's a code on the bottom of the window: Code 0x80131500 CV: p9XMjFd/o0q44gjt

Can anyone provide some guidance please?

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention that the error I'm seeing when attempting to log into game pass app is as follows: We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load.

:)

lrs52200, Jul 20, 2021
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Launching Prey on Xbox Game Pass for PC

Check if you are correctly logged on Microsoft Store App and Xbox App (beta) with the account that have Xbox Game Pass PC subscription.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"game" is not available on your account.

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, log out the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app, after this restart the PC and log back in both apps, you have to log in the Microsoft store app with the account that has the subscription active

If this doesn't work please confirm tht you still have Game pass for Pc or Ultimate active

You must also confirm that this games are available on game pass here, as every month some games leaves the library of game pass

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @lrs52200!

I would suggest you to check for any updates for the app and possibly try to uninstall/reinstall of the app. I'd also recommend you to try the app on different devices, like on the PC and on your phone, if you can. If not, contact our live support agents for them to check your account from their end.

Contact us.
  5. BC RICH2011 Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

I need you to log in the account to your Microsoft store app. with the email that u use to buy the pass with on you pc then reopen the Open Xbox beta App and Xbox Companion App. The same email will also be logged in.
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Xbox pass single pc , multiple users

you have to log in to the account that has the xbox game pass on the microsoft store of your pc, once you have loged in then go to the xbox game pass app beta on your pc and log into the account you want to play
Thema:

1. Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store - Similar Threads - Cannot Log Game

2. Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games: saw this same problem for many people on many different threads the past 5 years and here i am having it. I’ve tried ever single solution posted here. Nothing works. Please help...
  3. Other users cannot play game until owner logs in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other users cannot play game until owner logs in: I bought a game, kids have their own profiles on the same Xbox. But they cannot play the game unless I log in. We all have the same Xbox as "home Xbox". What should I change in installations to...
  4. I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes: I cannot log into my cloud gaming account when I clicked sign in I did all the sign in stuff but when it reloaded I still wasn't signed in and then when I clicked the sign in button to try again...
  5. How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...: How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and switch users ? 32e86169-515b-48dc-8013-6a78378be9d8
  6. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  7. Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc: I used to be able to use the xbox game pass pc a few months ago and it stopped working. when i click sign in it doesnt sign me in it just says sign in again. Also nothing on the app loads it just...
  8. I cannot log into Game Pass on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log into Game Pass on PC.: I purchased Game Pass for PC, but for some reason it will not let me log in so I can buy and download games. Every time I hit log in, the screen flashed a couple of times and then nothing. Please...
  9. I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7: Every time I try to play any Game Pass Game or log into Game Pass the grey log in box blinks three times and then disappears. I have tried every guide and helpful post I have found online trying...
  10. Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.: Hey guys, So I've been a subscriber to the xbox game pass for a while now and I just recently got a good PC to play games on. So I upgraded my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate and downloaded...