Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

Discus and support Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BaqarNaqvi, Aug 28, 2023.

1. BaqarNaqvi
    BaqarNaqvi Guest

Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

Hello,

I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft.

This is the URL I get when I try to login.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/log...scription=Some+exception+happenen#state=login

I already tried different browsers, different wifis, different devices and it still does not work, however I found that accessing the website from a computer at a different location seemed to work.

:)

BaqarNaqvi, Aug 28, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello BaqarNaqvi,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. ConciliarRock4 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

Hi,

i cannot log into my microsoft account on the switch. We cannot access the worlds my son has already made on his ipad version. After trying several times we now cannot get minecraft to even open on our ipad.

i am not very technical so please make any suggestions clear and simple 😊
    Hello LouDan2529,

Could you please try these steps for me?

- try to reboot the Apple’s iPad

- change your microsoft account’s password.

- try to log in from the Minecraft’s official website at: https://my.minecraft.net/en-us/login/

- after it logs in successfully, go back to the game on the iPad and try to log in again.

hope it works for you :)
  4. xSolti_ Win User

Microsoft account hacked.

It just created a new microsoft account , when i logged in on minecraft.net with that account it had no minecraft on it and with xbox i had to make new name and stuff.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Problems when I log in Minecraft.net with my Microsoft account

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You will need to contact Mojang to find out what happened to your account migration process and see if it is possible to do so. At this link, you can contact Mojang support.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. blueamcat Win User

Using Xbox account on Minecraft in a different device caused losing all stuff i purchased

You would have to be logged in with the same Microsoft account for the purchases to transfer over to the other platform, if available. I'd check out the Official Minecraft site for DLC info. https://minecraft.net/en-us/help/
Thema:

1. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Cannot log minecraft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  4. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  5. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...: (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and...
  6. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  7. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  8. Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email: [img] [img] My kids are unable to log into minecraft through the launcher. It will not allow me to change the email that is presented in the images. Steps I have taken: 1. I have ran...
  9. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  10. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...