Cannot log into minecraft account

Discus and support Cannot log into minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 95Shade, Jan 2, 2024.

1. 95Shade
    95Shade Guest

Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here.

I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account that is linked to my mincraft account. I thought it was my main email I am using, but it isn't linked to my xbox gamer tag when I login. I switched over my account from the old mojang account a couple of years ago, and I still have the emails in my main email from that. So then I thought I might have had to create an outlook email to the account when I created it. So I tried to get into an outlook email with the same name as my main email (except @outlook), but it seems like the passwords I try won't work and that account is now locked. It doesn't ask to send a verification code to an email as I would think with account recovery. I thought I had my main email setup as the recovery email. I want to get back into that account so that when I get another computer, or this computer breaks, then I won't lose my access to play minecraft. I am also interested in getting bedrock edition, but I wanted to do that on the same account I have java edition on. Any help with this would be helpful.

Also, I did try the account recovery on that account, but it didn't do the email recovery part, just asked some questions to "verify" that I was the owner, but, I always put random stuff that isn't useful in the recovery stuff because I always do the email recovery (And I don't like putting my real name on stuff online, so my name on the account may be my name or it may not be, and that was one of the questions it asked on that page to verify).

Thanks

:)

95Shade, Jan 2, 2024
  2. VanyaTheAwe Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

I know but I can’t log into the account that owns the game. This current account and the one that owns Minecraft are tied to the same email. But I cannot remember the name of it. So I’m wondering if I can get the account that owns Minecraft’s name back so I can log in and reinstall Minecraft.
  3. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello 95Shade, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, I invite you to follow the steps suggested by Microsoft Support to unlock the account:

If you see a message when you try to log in to your account that your account has been locked, this is because activity associated with your account has been detected that violates our Terms of Use.

How to unlock Microsoft account

To unlock your account, sign in to get a security code.

Sign in: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2153610

Suggestions:

You can use any phone number to request the security code.

The phone number does not need to be associated with your account.

The phone does not need to be a smartphone or be connected to the Internet, it just needs to be able to receive text messages.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.microsoft.com/accou...blockada-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Morpyx2288 Win User

I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

As you said I somehow created another Microsoft account with the same email adress like the previous one that I used to play Minecraft and other games with.

I logged in with my Microsoft account in to the Minecraft website. I logged in with the same email adress, but I had different account name than I used to play Minecraft with and it shows me I don't have Minecraft. That is the issue I think, that I cannot log in to the previous account because it somehow overwrote it.
  6. gojira_967 Win User

minecraft wont work

yes i am on pc i am logged in on the microsoft store, xbox and the minecraft launcher and im also using the account i used to purchase the game, yet i cannot go on my minecraft profile on the website without being forced to log in and when i press the log in button it just asks me to log in again
Thema:

1. Cannot log into minecraft account - Similar Threads - Cannot log minecraft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  4. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...: (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and...
  5. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  6. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  7. Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email: [img] [img] My kids are unable to log into minecraft through the launcher. It will not allow me to change the email that is presented in the images. Steps I have taken: 1. I have ran...
  8. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  9. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  10. I cannot log in on Minecraft PE

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log in on Minecraft PE: [img] It just stays blank 9c5a871c-c075-419c-b509-b01a9467c263