Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

Discus and support Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anders vB, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Anders vB
    Anders vB Guest

Hi

I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens.

I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and it just jumps right back to the Xbox page (https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/) but is not logged in. It works fine if I use my own account.

I lost. Does anyone know what can cause this. I have 3 kids it works fine with two of them

Regards

:)

Anders vB, Jul 10, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Anders, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying accessing to your son’s profile. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask the following questions:

Is this problem occurring on PC, Xbox console, or everywhere?
    Are you able to log in to your son’s account by using the link below?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
    Is your son’s account part of your family group?
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/home
  3. abrasiveJustin Win User

Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

SAME SITUATION

I created a XBOX LIVE account for my son over a decade ago. I used my work email address when I created the gamertag. Back then Microsoft's services were not lumped under one login (that didn't even exist). When Microsoft deployed their one login system they
    merged my son's Xbox Live account into my work Microsoft account.

Now my son is an adult. We need to transfer HIS Xbox Live gamertag to HIS Microsoft account.

This is idiotic.
  4. Dougdeu Win User

WL won't accept account password

This happened to me once before and is now happening again. Something has run ammock with Xbox Live - I can log into my acount via the web, but cannot login to xbox live on my console. I changed my password and still cannot login. Non of the other accounts
    on my xbox are working either. Microsoft needs to fix this recurring issue!
  5. SimonHudson1 Win User

Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?

Sorry, I misunderstood. My Microsoft store account had to be logged into my sons PC user and Xbox login.

It now works! Thanks for your help!
  6. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
Thema:

1. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login - Similar Threads - Cannot log Microsoft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  5. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  6. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  7. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  8. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  9. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5: I recently purchased Minecraft Legends and it will not allow me to log into a Microsoft account. I have regular Minecraft on the same console which allows me to log into my account. Why does it...