Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5

Discus and support Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased Minecraft Legends and it will not allow me to log into a Microsoft account. I have regular Minecraft on the same console which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CraziFerg, Apr 19, 2023.

1. CraziFerg
    CraziFerg Guest

I recently purchased Minecraft Legends and it will not allow me to log into a Microsoft account. I have regular Minecraft on the same console which allows me to log into my account. Why does it tell me my Psn account is connected to another Microsoft account when regular Minecraft allows me to log in

:)

CraziFerg, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Please try to sign out from your PSN account and restart your console. Once booted, sign in again to your PSN account and try to sign back in to the Minecraft Legends.

If it does the same thing, please contact the Minecraft Support team for them to inspect or investigate your account properly on their end. Submit a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Cannot log into microsoft account for minecract ps5

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social media accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in an inverted way, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access to accounts owned by other companies.
    In your case, only playtstation can help in this process since microsoft has no access to the process or the information.
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. Travis Golden Win User

I cannot get into my Xbox account.

Microsoft support is atrocious. I'm literally logged into the account on my Xbox, have credit card statements, the credit card number, I have the device ID, ect. Yet still, I cannot access my account password. Ridiculous. That account has hundreds of dollars of bought games. Glad you robbed me blind Microsoft. I'm just going to purchase a PS5 as my upgrade instead.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Cannot log into Microsoft account

Hi Alan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

Based on your description, kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to this article: https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/

"1. Check if the account name was typed correctly.

It is possible sometimes that, the account name was misspelled. Double-check if you typed it incorrectly.
    If the account name was typed correctly, maybe the email address is incorrect or has been changed recently.
    Make sure that your email has the correct domain at the end: @gmail.com, @outlook.com, @live.com, etc.
    Try to log in using your old email address or phone number if they were changed.

2. Find your account name from your Windows 10 PC or Xbox.

Click on the Start button on the left side of your Taskbar, and select Settings.
    Head over to Accounts, then Email & accounts.
    Check your Microsoft account names under Email & accounts.
    Another method would be to open any Office 2016 or 2019 app and create a new document.
    Click on the top left corner where it says File, then select Account.
    You can see your Microsoft account name under User information or in the Product information section.
    One last method would be to sign in to your email associated with your Microsoft account.
    Then, check for previous emails from Microsoft.
    The previous emails from Microsoft will show your account name.

3. Make sure you’re using the correct account type.

An account that your workplace or school provided may not have a Microsoft account associated with it. So, you might need to create a new Microsoft account.
    Normal accounts can be used for logging in for one or more services, such as Outlook or Microsoft 365.

Work or school accounts, however, cannot be used to connect to other Microsoft services, such as Xbox. Additionally, an Xbox Gamertag cannot be used to sign in to a Microsoft account.

The only valid ways to sign in are by using an email address, a Skype ID, or a phone number registered to the account."

4. Your Microsoft account might have been compromised/hacked.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Ps5 - Similar Threads - Cannot log Microsoft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  5. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  6. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  7. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  8. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  9. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...