Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android)

Discus and support Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, recently bought minecraft from the Play Store. Whenever I try to log into Minecraft, it gets stuck on "Trying to sign into your Microsoft account".... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KalhanPandita, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android)

Hi, recently bought minecraft from the Play Store. Whenever I try to log into Minecraft, it gets stuck on "Trying to sign into your Microsoft account". It does not ask for any log in details. Any help?

:)

KalhanPandita, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

3. AshSmi Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

Hello so I have been trying to log in on Minecraft on PS4 to play better with friends but when I try to login it says login failed your Microsoft account is already logged in, please use your Microsoft account, I've tried to search for answers but nothing is working so I tried to log out of Minecraft on Android and then try again but I still get the same message, idk why it is doing this can someone please help?
    It’s like it’s Is refusing to be on my Xbox
  4. Morpyx2288 Win User

I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

As you said I somehow created another Microsoft account with the same email adress like the previous one that I used to play Minecraft and other games with.

I logged in with my Microsoft account in to the Minecraft website. I logged in with the same email adress, but I had different account name than I used to play Minecraft with and it shows me I don't have Minecraft. That is the issue I think, that I cannot log in to the previous account because it somehow overwrote it.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft

Hi Jackiish,

Thanks for responding. That is just a temporary fix as we work on the issue. Were you able to give us a call to create a case with us?

If so, do you happen to have that case that was created? Our team is working diligently to get this issue taken care of that way you all would not need to remove the data each time.

We hope to hear back :)
  6. jackiish Win User

Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft

I shouldn’t have to keep deleting my data in order to play a game. First world problems, I know, but can be fixed as soon as possible please? Thank you.
Thema:

Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android)

1. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android) - Similar Threads - Cannot log Microsoft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  5. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  6. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  7. cannot log into minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log into minecraft microsoft account: hi everyone, when i try to log into my vanilla minecraft launcher i get the following error code: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  8. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  9. I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in or out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: Pretty much, when I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4 and I put in the code, it says "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...