Cannot log into eso

Discus and support Cannot log into eso in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased eso plus and now it will not let me log into eso stating that I need to log in with an account that has xbox live gold (which I have). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rosie Byrkett, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Cannot log into eso

I purchased eso plus and now it will not let me log into eso stating that I need to log in with an account that has xbox live gold (which I have). I did not change any settings and have no issue playing any other games that require Xbox live gold so I don't think that's the issues. Tried clearing my cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as made sure my NAT setting was open and a couple other things. Any ideas?

:)

Rosie Byrkett, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Cannot log into eso

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please validate when will your Xbox Live Gold subscription expire?

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  3. seeeek Win User

Connected but not

im online, but i cannot play wot,eso, and cannot log into twitch. it says something about my account not having priviliges.

Not banned or suspended(zero reason i would anyway).

i can play blackops, about it.
  4. Team RodZilla Win User

Paid ESO Plus account status intermitently not active.

This has been going on since Friday. Every solution out there seems to be temporary. It seems to let you log in once per day and utilize ESO+ and then you lose it until you do a hard reset. Even that isn't working for some people. Some of us had to delete
    the account, do a hard reset, and restore the account and then ESO+ was temporarily restored. Log out and log into ESO again, and ESO+ is no longer active. Hopefully this post helps some people to access their ESO+ subscription, even if it is just temporarily.
  5. Queen Phillip O'Conn Win User

Xbox series X can’t sign in

My friend is having the same issue and can't log in to ESO and some of his other games.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

age of empires şifre değiştirme maili gelmiyor -[Translation - age of empires password change email does not come]

Hello numantuncay,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need help with recovering the password to your ESO account. The

ESO support team
    will be able to assist you with your ESO account. The Xbox Support Team cannot provide assistance for third party accounts. The ESO support website has a section that allows it's customers to reach out to them. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

Cannot log into eso

1. Cannot log into eso - Similar Threads - Cannot log eso

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  4. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  5. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  6. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  7. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  8. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  9. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  10. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...