Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update.

Discus and support Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 24 hours to figure this out or my character and 1000 plus gaming hours are gone. :) Is there no mercy for the widows son?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3lackhat, Jul 25, 2020.

1. 3lackhat
    3lackhat Guest

I have 24 hours to figure this out or my character and 1000 plus gaming hours are gone. Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update. :)

Is there no mercy for the widows son?

:)

3lackhat, Jul 25, 2020
  2. nolawsonclaws Win User

Win 10 ARK crossplay No Sessions displayed?

I have the same issue as well. Ark's tech support denied my help request and sent me to file a claim directly with their game engineering department:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/221703808-My-server-is-down-What-do-I-do-

The game worked fine on December 3rd, then wouldn't load any of the servers on the 4th. I've spent the last couple days updating all my drivers, restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling Ark, netsh winsock reset. I will post any response I receive
    from the ark gaming engineers.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Ark survival evolved

Hello Fabledkid,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you logging into the same server that you created that character on? The reason I ask is because characters on Ark are locked on that server unless you use a transmitter or a terminal.

The Xbox one should have saved everything to our cloud servers as well. This is automatic as long as you were gaming while connected to Xbox Live.
  4. McMillJon Win User

ark survival play anywhere

This could be an issue where the person hosting the server hasn't updated the Ark server to match the latest Xbox version. Try getting them to update the ark server and see if that helps.
  5. NaviBl Win User

Ark crashing when trying to open on windows store or xbox

Thank you for the response! I cannot remember what update of my drivers ark originally worked at. I do not have any games other then ark on Microsoft store so i am not sure but i can check quickly.
  6. a;dhvsdhg Win User

Ark Survival Evolved new update has released on xbox. However, I havent been able to update it on my PC XBOX app yet, any word on that?

SAME ISSUE with Ark update to version 961.5. No update on the Xbox app yet. Microsoft PLEASE post the update so I can play the ****&$@! game. Xbox app players cannot connect to game servers until y’all post the blasted update!
Thema:

1. Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update. - Similar Threads - Cannot log ARk

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  4. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  5. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  6. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  7. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  8. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  9. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  10. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...