Cannot log in to games on gamepass

Discus and support Cannot log in to games on gamepass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So currently, despite being signed in on gamepass itself, whenever i go to play a game it tries to sign me in again, and then it cant with the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bengraham1, Dec 22, 2021.

1. bengraham1
    bengraham1 Guest

So currently, despite being signed in on gamepass itself, whenever i go to play a game it tries to sign me in again, and then it cant with the error code 0x80190001

I can use gamepass fine on my xbox, this is happening on the PC. Subscription is current, not due for renewal until next month, no internet connectivity issues. Typically all the Microsoft help does is send me around in a circle without being able to talk to anyone.

:)

bengraham1, Dec 22, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Excellent game on! Let's hope this help other gamers!
  3. bengraham1 Win User

Hi there,

I gave that a try, no effect. However for some reason i managed to get it working by doing the following:

Disable automatic startup
    sign out of the app
    while signed out of the app, select a game to play from the list on the left

Press play

It will then sign in in the game

For some reason it then seems to work
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Ben welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  5. Farscape247 Win User

How do i transfer over ultimate over to my pc if someone bought it on another account

you cant with gamepass. you can log into their account but you cannot download and play those games on your account via pc.
  6. Boooi Win User

Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

I cannot play gamepass game even though i have gamepass
Thema:

1. Cannot log in to games on gamepass - Similar Threads - Cannot log games

2. Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games: saw this same problem for many people on many different threads the past 5 years and here i am having it. I’ve tried ever single solution posted here. Nothing works. Please help...
  3. Other users cannot play game until owner logs in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other users cannot play game until owner logs in: I bought a game, kids have their own profiles on the same Xbox. But they cannot play the game unless I log in. We all have the same Xbox as "home Xbox". What should I change in installations to...
  4. I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes: I cannot log into my cloud gaming account when I clicked sign in I did all the sign in stuff but when it reloaded I still wasn't signed in and then when I clicked the sign in button to try again...
  5. How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...: How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and switch users ? 32e86169-515b-48dc-8013-6a78378be9d8
  6. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  7. Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc: I used to be able to use the xbox game pass pc a few months ago and it stopped working. when i click sign in it doesnt sign me in it just says sign in again. Also nothing on the app loads it just...
  8. Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store: Running Win 10. I'm trying to log into my game pass app and nothing happens. It's like a dead link when I click the 'sign in' button. I'm logged into my account online though so I'm guessing it's...
  9. I cannot log into Game Pass on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log into Game Pass on PC.: I purchased Game Pass for PC, but for some reason it will not let me log in so I can buy and download games. Every time I hit log in, the screen flashed a couple of times and then nothing. Please...
  10. I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7: Every time I try to play any Game Pass Game or log into Game Pass the grey log in box blinks three times and then disappears. I have tried every guide and helpful post I have found online trying...