Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10

Discus and support Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cannot locate my Mixoosoft account log in on my wun 10 and therefore unable to either get friends or add friends to my Minecraft account. The other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragon ., Dec 8, 2023.

1. Dragon .
    Dragon . Guest

Cannot locate my Mixoosoft account log in on my wun 10 and therefore unable to either get friends or add friends to my Minecraft account.

The other person sees me but I don;t get the rest from him the system says offline when I am On.

Also try using people on your tech support the machine is useless and does not give proper info nor help me with problems in anyway, [lus the fact machines only do what is asked and sometime don't understand a simple questiuon then they still really never assist proper;y 90% of the time humans can help much better and understand .

Suggestion: Go back to people scrap the machine

:)

Dragon ., Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Dragon my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

I understand your frustration with not being able to locate your Microsoft account login and connect with friends on your Minecraft account. Dealing with automated systems that don't understand your situation can be incredibly frustrating. Let's break down the issues and explore potential solutions:

Microsoft Account Login:

Double-check credentials: Ensure you are entering the correct email address and password associated with your Microsoft account.
    Confirm account existence: Check if your Microsoft account is still active and not deleted. You can do this by logging in to the Microsoft website:

https://account.microsoft.com/account/manage-my-account

Reset password: If you believe you forgot your password, you can reset it through the Microsoft website:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...password-eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

Check system settings: Ensure your Windows 10 settings are correctly linked to your Microsoft account. Go to Settings > Accounts > Your info and verify your account details.

Minecraft account issues:

Verify Minecraft account:
    Check if your Minecraft account and Microsoft account are properly linked. You can do this by logging into your Minecraft account settings on the Mojang website:

https://account.mojang.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Sign out and sign back in:

Try signing out of your Minecraft account and then signing back in. This can sometimes refresh the connection and resolve connectivity issues.

Check Minecraft version: Ensure you and your friend are both using the same version of Minecraft. Version discrepancies can prevent connections and friend requests from going through.
    Check firewall settings:
    Sometimes, firewall settings might interfere with online functionality. Make sure your firewall is allowing connections for Minecraft and the Xbox Live service.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Worldwarzero Win User

Why doesn't my game show up in my full library?

I have the Xbox app, I have my downstairs Xbox added to it, but cannot locate a 10 digit code to add the upstairs one. App says "sign in" I am.
  4. mysteryofevil Win User

I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned

Micosoft investigators only all other posts are ignored as well as any script responses from Microsoft this is considered false advertising Im a banned account falsely banned by enforcement team and the appeals sent to them yet I can post here something ban accounts cannot do yet here iam and being told in not banned but restricted this constant cat and mouse is irritating and now ridiculously contradicting itself and the holes are revealed…….. yet no compensation for the years and property taken under code of conduct and apparently micosoft doesn’t even know it’s own rules….cause I shouldn’t be able to post this or sign in …… now restricted and told no bans or suspension yet I can’t access my account correctly
  5. Mage_Storm Win User

Can't play XGP games because of issues with win 10 accounts

Even if that account is signed into the Xbox app and the win 10 store? The account with XGP is on 2 different user accounts on my computer. Some games have let me play them such as Sea of Thieves and The Outer Worlds.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox gold

check on my services, from your pc in your micosoft account, there must appear the new payment period
Thema:

1. Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot locate sign

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  8. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  9. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: Had to open a new thread since the last one was closed too quickly. I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no...
  10. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no longer allows me to change the install location for games. I can select...