cannot link phone to xbox.... help me please

Discus and support cannot link phone to xbox.... help me please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my phone is associated to the correct microsoft account, when i went to swap my xbox to the correct microsoft account and it says the account is in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowSniperx17, Aug 2, 2014.

1. cannot link phone to xbox.... help me please

my phone is associated to the correct microsoft account, when i went to swap my xbox to the correct microsoft account and it says the account is in use. i then decided to use xbox.com to check what xbox account is connected to the correct account. and it
    come up with a gamertag i have never seen before. is there anyway i can remove this gamertag from my email ??? its even more annoying as it is my own personal email this random account is connected ?

:)

ShadowSniperx17, Aug 2, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    xbox live payment

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Unfortunately we cannot help with billing issues here. You'll need to call phone support for more help. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Aug 2, 2014
  3. Latest Update

Okay, if you've tried everything listed in the link I posted above and you still cannot update, please call phone support at 800-4MY-XBOX.

Mister Fitzer, Aug 2, 2014
  4. cannot link phone to xbox.... help me please

Hi, ShadowSniper;

Do the games listed in the account seem to be correct? It's possible that you are indeed logging into the correct account, but you have received a forced gamertag change for some reason. I do not know what your gamertag is/was, but the generic gamertags
    given out by Microsoft tend to be two random words with numbers. If you had a gamertag that was found to have violated the Code of Conduct, Microsoft's Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team would have provided you a random tag to replace the previous one. I don't
    know if this is the case here, but I wanted to offer it as a suggestion.

HyruleBalverine, Aug 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

cannot link phone to xbox.... help me please