Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is a Brand New Year and I am trying to join Xbox Ambassador program and I just found out that I can't join because of the recent falsely accused... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador

It is a Brand New Year and I am trying to join Xbox Ambassador program and I just found out that I can't join because of the recent falsely accused reports that I have been getting in the Past over players Complaining and Lying about my behavior to Xbox
    Live. This Pass week after the New Years i had an Aggressive Player Harassed me and threatened me though it was funny to try and give my account a 1 day which I was trying to avoid which I i was calmly talking to him and this player was forcefully trying to
    get my account com Ban to Constantly spam me with threats of DDos attacking me and falsely claiming with a 2nd second account that his dad works to Xbox Live and threatened to get my account banned for 7 days over something i didn't do wrong. Apparently he
    finally got what he wanted and I got a 1 day com ban again for something I didn't do wrong im sitting here chatting never used the mic the wrong way and now I cant Join the Xbox Ambassador.

Im not going to name the Persosn that threatened me because that is Against the Code of Conduct for naming people of Guilt so I am just speaking out the issue that Xbox Enforcement Needs Better Support of to who is doing wrong or who is not by Following
    the players who make Reports of those that are doing wrong.

Xbox Live used to be good now it's been dropping because of how many Negative Gamers our there Abusing the Reputation system and Player Report System.

This needs to stop

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. The enforcement team would investigate and if they don't see evidence of what is mentioned in the report, they won't issue a suspension. If they do see evidence of what was mentioned, or something else that violates the code of conduct, they will issue
    a suspension.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of service. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person
    and block them instead of responding. If a person is filing false complaints, they can tell and that person can be suspended for filing too many false complaints.
  4. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

Okay well I just wanted to know on that because I had a lot of complaints in the past from Players lying about my history and I am very disgusted by that. Thanks for your help
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

Just a Question. So even If a player decides to lie in a Report trying to claim that he is being Harassed when that Player that is be reported isn't doing anything wrong to the one Lying and getting your still gonna give that Innocent Gamer a 1 day com ban
    even if he did nothing wrong against the Code of Conduct.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

It is a Brand New Year and I am trying to join Xbox Ambassador program and I just found out that I can't join because of the recent falsely accused reports that I have been getting in the Past over players Complaining and Lying about my behavior to Xbox
    Live. This Pass week after the New Years i had an Aggressive Player Harassed me and threatened me though it was funny to try and give my account a 1 day which I was trying to avoid which I i was calmly talking to him and this player was forcefully trying to
    get my account com Ban to Constantly spam me with threats of DDos attacking me and falsely claiming with a 2nd second account that his dad works to Xbox Live and threatened to get my account banned for 7 days over something i didn't do wrong. Apparently he
    finally got what he wanted and I got a 1 day com ban again for something I didn't do wrong im sitting here chatting never used the mic the wrong way and now I cant Join the Xbox Ambassador.

Im not going to name the Persosn that threatened me because that is Against the Code of Conduct for naming people of Guilt so I am just speaking out the issue that Xbox Enforcement Needs Better Support of to who is doing wrong or who is not by Following
    the players who make Reports of those that are doing wrong.

Xbox Live used to be good now it's been dropping because of how many Negative Gamers our there Abusing the Reputation system and Player Report System.

This needs to stop
    Only advice i can give would be to block mute and report them and any messages they have sent and dont respond to them dont feed the trolls
Thema:

1. Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Cannot Join Ambassador

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  4. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  5. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  6. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  7. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  8. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  9. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  10. I cannot join the ambassador program even though I fit all requirements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot join the ambassador program even though I fit all requirements.: I fit all requirements, but It still says I dont have 1,500 or more gamer score! I have 1,515! WHY?!? ee841968-8bd8-4054-a08f-874fe19ce723