Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

Discus and support Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YukiYukamo, Mar 15, 2024.

1. YukiYukamo
    YukiYukamo Guest

Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed

Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some reason, my account isn't allowed. I checked my suspension history just in case to make sure I didn't have any violations or anything that would prevent me and I see nothing. I know that I didn't do anything wrong and I'm nice in games, I just don't know why I can't join. I attached what I saw below
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account [​IMG]

:)

YukiYukamo, Mar 15, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. Ambassador program issues are not handled via the forums.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox ambassadors Enforcement actions

Unless something changes with the program's requirements, you cannot become an ambassador if you've ever had enforcement action on your account. There is no way to remove suspensions from your history.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Remove all past suspensions

Past enforcement history cannot be removed. Having a clear enforcement history is a requirement for joining the Ambassadors program. There is no way around it. Sorry.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Enforcement questions.

It will always be on your account history.

If you have never joined the Ambassador program, you can join after you've had 1 year of no enforcement actions. If you were an Ambassador when you received the enforcement action, you cannot rejoin.
  6. LeiAiAleiAica Win User

Xbox Preview Program issue

Hello Junkz xD. Accounts using a child profile or profiles with a history of suspension cannot join the Preview program. If you were able to join, then most likely you will be taken out if they found out that you do not meet the requirements.
Thema:

1. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account - Similar Threads - Cannot join ambassadors

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  4. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  5. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  6. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  7. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  8. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  9. Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador: It is a Brand New Year and I am trying to join Xbox Ambassador program and I just found out that I can't join because of the recent falsely accused reports that I have been getting in the Past...
  10. I cannot join the ambassador program even though I fit all requirements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot join the ambassador program even though I fit all requirements.: I fit all requirements, but It still says I dont have 1,500 or more gamer score! I have 1,515! WHY?!? ee841968-8bd8-4054-a08f-874fe19ce723