Cannot join realm in minecraft

Discus and support Cannot join realm in minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I need help, i have installed minecraft and when i try to join a friend in realm, there is a message who tell me that my account don't have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dragon33000, Jul 30, 2018.

1. dragon33000
    dragon33000 Guest

Hello,

I need help, i have installed minecraft and when i try to join a friend in realm, there is a message who tell me that my account don't have the rights. But every button "allow", in confidentiality and security are already checked. Is there a fix to this
    ?

:)

dragon33000, Jul 30, 2018
  2. PaganSmurf
    PaganSmurf Guest
    Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message

PaganSmurf, Jul 30, 2018
  3. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Nintendo Switch Minecraft Realms

Hello, Nyx. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you want to join other people's Realms, right? Please take a look at:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If you still cannot join your friends Realms, may I know what exactly is not letting you play on Realms? You cannot see your friends' Realms? You can see them but cannot join?

Waiting for your follow-up.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
  6. markboersma Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not update to 1.19.20

The thing is, that minecraft realms is on 1.19.20. So with 1.19.10 I cannot join realms. I can't understand why I cannot get the .20 version. On my laptop I don't have this problem at all. Even uninstalling, and downloading the game via the latest launcher does not help.
  7. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

8. DriftingHD Win User

Cannot join Minecraft realms

Is your Xbox/Microsoft account a child account or a parent account..?
Thema:

1. Cannot join realm in minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot join realm

2. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  3. i cannot join my friends realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot join my friends realm: i cannot join my friends realm its saying because of how my Microsoft account is set up but ive gone trough all of the privacy and online safety settings but there's nothing there that should stop...
  4. I cannot join a realm in Minecraft although my settings are enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot join a realm in Minecraft although my settings are enabled: When I try to join a realm in Minecraft, I get the error saying that I should enable related settings in my xbox account privacy settings. I checked them and all of the settings are enabled. I...
  5. cannot join realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot join realm: Hey, I recently got on bedrock cause of the new merge that happened yesterday, I have full access to all settings and stuff. But my game still thinks the settings are on no joining the internet or...
  6. Cannot join ps4 realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot join ps4 realm: When I try to join one of my friend's realms it won't let me it says you need to change multiplayer and club settings i have done all the steps it has told me but it still does not work....
  7. Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm: Why I cannot play server and join but I already sign in Moved from: Outlook.com/ People and contacts / Restore or recover contacts 84856e11-2c4f-474a-a749-a94fadb5bdb2
  8. My friend on Switch cannot join my new 10 player realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend on Switch cannot join my new 10 player realm: The error message that pops up says "Failed attempting to join realm, please try again later." I tried joining on my own switch, and it works just fine for me. If anyone knows how to help, it...
  9. Cannot join my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join my realm: I bought a minecraft realm for my friends and I to play on. It tells me I cannot play because of how my account is set up even though i was playing two hours ago. It tells me to go to...
  10. MC Win 10 cannot join own realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MC Win 10 cannot join own realm: Read on some non-official forums this happened in the past and couple other people having it since the last update. Bit ridiculous bug to see return, is anyone else having this issue or not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cannot join realm