Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.

Discus and support Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It works on my console, and it’s on xbox app IOS, meaning i cannot check network. 564680f2-75b8-437c-8a5d-d05fd65f089a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Snake Eater 3, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.

It works on my console, and it’s on xbox app IOS, meaning i cannot check network.

:)

Snake Eater 3, Jun 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check if the app has a pending update that needs to be installed.

If that doesn't work, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app and see if that sorts out the issue.
  3. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Kick People In Party Chat

However, 24hrs. With how the Xbox One currently works where there is no 'Invite to Game', we have to create Party Chats for friends to join our matches on some games and if someone joins the Party but doesn't join our match, they can completely screw up
    the 'Join match' function as most of the time, it makes other people join them instead of me/us. And we can't kick out that one person who isn't in our match, messing up other people from joining so we have to create a new Party.

It really is a big headache!
  4. bhawes27 Win User

Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

The issue seems to be primarily when I'm in a party. I was able to load into an Apex Legends game while not in a party. Joined a party after the game started and got kicked out trying to load into my 2nd game

EDIT: Unsure if it will just let me play one game after system reboot or it has to do with parties. Joined the party again and let me play one game after reboot then kicked me out of next game.
  5. marioSNAKEeyes Win User

Halo 4 Kicking me upon joining game while in a party.

Someone must have reported you. I don't think you need to port forward.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Halo 4 Kicking me upon joining game while in a party.

Hi there! That is kinda funky. I'm wondering if you can play Halo online without being part of a party- with matchmaking and the like. That should eliminate it being any force of Enforcement issue.
Thema:

1. Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me. - Similar Threads - Cannot join parties

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  4. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  5. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  6. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  7. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  8. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  9. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  10. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says due to suspension i cannot join a party: It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01