Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

Discus and support Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Baqir Javid, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Baqir Javid
    Baqir Javid Guest

Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds through friend requests it shows us the loading screen with "Locating Minecraft world" and then says "Connection timed out. Unable to connect to world". We are visible to eachother in the friends menu when we are playing in the world. We have mobile data multiplayer turned on, and multiplayer is turned on for the worlds for "Friends of friends". Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

:)

Baqir Javid, Mar 30, 2024
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does not handle multiplayer via Xbox Live

The issue might have to do with your settings of your account/app.

As i am able to join my friends and vice versa.
  3. FWA White Win User

Minecraft Crossplatform

Hi Brad,

He doesn't get any sort of error message. He doesn't get any sort of option to join my game and vice versa. His profile is both offline on minecraft friends list and xbox, despite him being online. Not sure what this means
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

[Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]

So... it appears you're having problems connecting to your friends worlds in Minecraft for Windows 10.

I would have them check their in-game settings in Minecraft under the main menu there, and make sure that Online play is enabled. Sometimes this is switched to being disabled and therefore they cannot join any online games and friends cannot join their game
    either. Both you and your friends should check in Minecraft settings and make sure that Online play is enabled and friends are allowed to join. Then you can select which permissions you would like to enable for your friends when they join your world after
    that.
  5. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

Well I just wasted my whole day.

I noticed whenever i try to join a friends game or vice versa we get the cloud error message.
  6. taidara Win User

IPv6 playing with IPv4 Issues? Consistent Disconnect between me and my friend, chat and game.

Greetings Bat!

Just to clarfiy. If you are hosting a game, or chat, and your friend connect to this session, then he/she will be disconnected within a certain timeframe, but where your connection will stay solid, and vice versa? What about if you host a game, or chat,
    without any involvement of your friend, and have a player join in, are you both then able to stay connected for the duration of this session, and vice versa for your friend?

I'm more interested in your friend, since this person, by default, is using IPv6 transition mechanisms and on top of that, the Teredo tunneling mechanism.
Thema:

1. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd... - Similar Threads - Cannot join friend's

2. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  3. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  4. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends: Keep getting "game session no longer available" whenever I try to accept invites or join into a friend's party on COD: BO2! NAT is open. Settings are correct on console. Same issue is occurring...
  7. How come I can join a party with a friend in Scotland but I cannot play any games with them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can join a party with a friend in Scotland but I cannot play any games with them...: Trying to play a game with a friend overseas but all I can do is join party but on diablo 3 I get an error cannot join party what's the deal with this? ed2d330b-c54e-44e9-9961-d4933f452dfa
  8. Cannot join friend on cloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join friend on cloud gaming?: I am on xbox series S, so is my friend. He has msfs2020 standard installed, I do not. I am trying to use cloud gaming to join him but i keep getting error code (0x87e10019) and it says "you need...
  9. My friend cannot join my Realms world nad friendships seems to not work correctly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend cannot join my Realms world nad friendships seems to not work correctly.: Playing Bedrock on PC. My friend is on XBOX. He was able to join yesterday. But now he get weird messages about checking his internet connection, which is just fine. And when I sent him the link...
  10. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...