Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition

Discus and support Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, So I am a server owner and I play ark on my pc so it's easier to manage, and I used to be able to join any server fine until a few days ago. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by B4GGIE, Dec 16, 2019.

1. B4GGIE
    B4GGIE Guest

Hello, So I am a server owner and I play ark on my pc so it's easier to manage, and I used to be able to join any server fine until a few days ago. i have reinstalled ark 6 times in 2 different folders also and it allows me to click join server, It says
    loading primalgame_data then logs me back to the menu saying 'can't retrieve address'. if you could help me with this that would be more than amazing. Thank you

:)

B4GGIE, Dec 16, 2019
  2. kiwi bros123 Win User

Greyed out Join and cannot join games.

I am also having the same problem and cannot join a unofficial server on ark due to this
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

Hello,

I was researching the problem that may be messing up your game. This seems to be on ark side since on ark forums they are having the same problem ARK
    Thread
    . You can try to contact the ARK employees through https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us and see. Were very sorry your experiencing this.

Cheers,

-Raptor
  5. BenjaminHeston Win User

Greyed out Join and cannot join games.

Same issue: Can't join an unofficial Ark server due to this. What the Pfargtle?
  6. kiwi bros123 Win User

JOIN GAME, greyed out (broken service, even though we PAY to have competent programmers)

SAME ISSUE, can't get into Ark Unofficial server, why are the people from xbox not helping with an obvious problem!!!!
Thema:

1. Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Cannot Join ark

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  4. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  5. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  6. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  7. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  8. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  9. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  10. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant join any server ark windows 10