Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/

Discus and support Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name is Julian i had just came back home yesterday from the army base have a 4 day vacation till i head back i was wondering why i wasnt able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shady is NASTY, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/

Hello my name is Julian i had just came back home yesterday from the army base have a 4 day vacation till i head back i was wondering why i wasnt able to join a party chat to talk to one of my buddies from the airforce before he leaves on friday it was telling
    me due to my past behavior i cannot start or join a party but i can still play online but cant hear or speak to anyone :/ unfortunately it was probably my brother who got my party chat voice ban or suspended i got a email received saying its temp suspended
    i jsut wanted to know whats the eta on how long will my chat be suspended trying to atleast say goodbye to my buddy before he leaves to airforce he doesnt have a phone so i can only reach him on xbox one which its kinda funny in a way since thats all we did
    back in the days lol thank you enforce team hopefully it wont happen again and sorry about the mistake

:)

Shady is NASTY, Oct 14, 2014
  2. openended
    openended Guest
    Party Chat Not Working

Hey all,

Just signed up as I got my xbox one today. Loving it so far.

However has anyone figured Party chat yet? I can start a party and join the chat, but no one else in that party can.

additionally if i join a party I'm unable to join the chat and get the message "Party chat cannot be started at this time"

Any Ideas?

its got me absolutely stumped

openended, Oct 14, 2014
  3. PTG Coops
    PTG Coops Guest
    Party chat broke since update today

"Due to network limitations, you can't join party chat right now" problem for me too.

PTG Coops, Oct 14, 2014
  4. Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/

Btw now i know not to let little annoying brothers touch my xbox one anymore looks like ill be taking it with me lol

5. [Mod Removed] is the reference number

6. ROXY FOXX
    ROXY FOXX Guest
    Hello, my name is Roxanne and I was playing a game today early this morning on Thanks Giving. I played with my cousin as well on Xbox One. But after a while, I wasn't doing anything wrong so it wouldn't let me join to party chats or even talk on the multiplayer
    chat either due to past behavior. I also checked on my email and it did explained details about what I've done to deserve the suspension, I did cursed on messages but it was just a simple word that I wouldn't imagined myself getting suspended. Please, I want
    to apologize and I won't do this again. But I want to know how long will this be because I'm buying accessories for my gaming and this sort of thing stops me from buying them and enjoy myself on Xbox... Please let me know it isn't a long time period of suspension.
    It is also unfair how it said on the email other things that I didn't even do to be banned for. Exaggerating on things that are false as well. It isn't fair.

ROXY FOXX, Nov 27, 2014
  7. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Hey there Roxy! For questions like this, you'll need to make a post in the
    Enforcement Forums. They are best equipped to assist. =)

Mister Cerb, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Shady is NASTY Win User

Btw now i know not to let little annoying brothers touch my xbox one anymore looks like ill be taking it with me lol
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Roxy! For questions like this, you'll need to make a post in the
    Enforcement Forums. They are best equipped to assist. =)
  10. ROXY FOXX Win User

Hello, my name is Roxanne and I was playing a game today early this morning on Thanks Giving. I played with my cousin as well on Xbox One. But after a while, I wasn't doing anything wrong so it wouldn't let me join to party chats or even talk on the multiplayer
    chat either due to past behavior. I also checked on my email and it did explained details about what I've done to deserve the suspension, I did cursed on messages but it was just a simple word that I wouldn't imagined myself getting suspended. Please, I want
    to apologize and I won't do this again. But I want to know how long will this be because I'm buying accessories for my gaming and this sort of thing stops me from buying them and enjoy myself on Xbox... Please let me know it isn't a long time period of suspension.
    It is also unfair how it said on the email other things that I didn't even do to be banned for. Exaggerating on things that are false as well. It isn't fair.
  11. Shady is NASTY Win User

[Mod Removed] is the reference number
  12. howlermonkeey69 gorg Win User

I cannot access multiplayer servers?

No I cannot create or join a party chat
Thema:

1. Cannot join a party chat due to past behavior? :/ - Similar Threads - Cannot join party

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  4. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  5. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  6. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  7. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  8. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  9. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says due to suspension i cannot join a party: It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01
  10. Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.: It works on my console, and it’s on xbox app IOS, meaning i cannot check network. 564680f2-75b8-437c-8a5d-d05fd65f089a