Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ?

Discus and support Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I have pre-ordered the Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder I cannot install the initial 12.15 of files of the pre-install.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SirMaxxi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. SirMaxxi
    SirMaxxi Guest

Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ?

Hi all,

I have pre-ordered the Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder I cannot install the initial 12.15 of files of the pre-install.

I have already contacted the support helpdesk from the offical website, have had zero contact back, also on the xbox support page, again nothing back from them either, so this is why I am posting here to get some help hopefully.

See images here of the pre-install failing:
    Links to images of Errors

I have installed a brand new 2TB SSD which has been correctly formatted and ready to go, I even installed a steam game etc on the drive and it works as it should, it has the same permissions as it should.

I have also tried installing the 12.1mb on another drive, it doesn't even move it sits at 0% and after a couple of minutes of saying preparing it then errors.

error code: takes me to the generic XBOX webpage: Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

+++++++++++++++++++

I have a Microsoft Account which I actually log into my PC via the account not a local account anymore.

After the XBOX app failing to install I go to the Microsoft Store and try to install from there, it says click install on my devices (See pics) and then it goes to a dialog box with no location of my devices (DESKTOP PC) I have installed other games and it
    finds my PC in my devices in the store app just fine.

I am at a complete loss, I have spent a lot of money buying new peripherals and hardware etc for MSFS and I want to be ready but I cannot even get the 12.1 to install and I have had zero feedback regarding my issue so yes im getting a little worried.

Can anyone provide me with any suggestions please

many thanks in advance

:)

SirMaxxi, Jul 21, 2020
  2. SirMaxxi Win User

interesting Chris ill give this a shot and see how we go, ill post the results too, thank you mate was at the stage of reformatting!!
  3. Chris Cullen Win User

Your not in Australia by chance ?

I have a similar issue mine only downloads the 12.1 mb's placeholder files and enables the play button

I solved this issue once before using a vpn (firetrust) to download windows store games that refused to download for no apparent reason

although i suspect it in this case it wont actually be available here in aus until closer to release day
  4. dtlove74 Win User

0x8b050033 assassin valhalla

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 won't uninstall

Hi,

After you install the initial 1GB portion of FS2020 from Game Pass and run it, the install program asks where you want to install the 'Update', which is basically the rest of the game, which on Game Pass is around 94GB

The reason why it lets you install to anywhere you like is because unlike most Game Pass games, FS2020 is designed to support mods.

Do you remember where you installed your update? If you don't know where it is, go to the root directory of the install drive and do a search for
    Asobo
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

How can I play Crash Time 4 - The Syndicate in 2020 without GfWL?

when I try to install the GfWL client, it says that the client cannot be installed due to a connection error.
    Where are you trying to download it from?
Thema:

1. Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ? - Similar Threads - Cannot Install 15mb

2. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  3. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi all, I need assistance with following problem. Scenario: I have redeemed a code to purchase MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition. When I try to install and launch from above page to XBox app, I...
  6. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  7. Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 3 15 running on windows 11 and have been consistently having issues using any Xbox related app. This includes the main Xbox app and xbox gaming services....
  8. Cannot install Xbox app for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Xbox app for my PC: Hey, I'm having a really weird issue. I'm just trying to download the Xbox app for Windows. I have plenty of space on both of my hardrives, have a fine internet connection, nothing obvious wrong....
  9. XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11: Reinstalled windows today (2023-12-02) and unable to install Xbox app, I've downloaded it from the XBox website, and the installer keep looping though the words: - making things awesome -...
  10. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...