Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition

Discus and support Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I need assistance with following problem. Scenario: I have redeemed a code to purchase MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition. When I try to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingluy, Dec 23, 2023.

1. kingluy
    kingluy Guest

Hi all,

I need assistance with following problem.

Scenario: I have redeemed a code to purchase MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition.

When I try to install and launch from above page to XBox app, I cannot install the game.

Please find here some screenshots for the issue https://imgur.com/a/7ceB9aH (externally hosted because the image uploader did not work for me).

Please let me know if any questions - happy for any help.

Cheers

:)

kingluy, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Have you tried your library on the Xbox App and installed it from there?
  3. Steven_720 Win User

Can not install MSFS premium deluxe edition.

Edit* I managed to solve the issue by installing the simulator through the Microsoft store instead of using gamepass.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can not install MSFS premium deluxe edition.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Steven_720, I'm glad you managed to install the game, and shared the solution.

Have a good week.
  5. JamesOdgers Win User

MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

I have MSFS installed through XBOX games for windows beta and when I go to the in-game market place I have the option of buying the premium deluxe upgrade for AU$127.95 (premium deluxe normally costs AU$179.95)

I'm concerned what will happen if I let my xbox game for PC sub lapse. Anyone know what will happen?
  6. Martin JP Win User

Why am I being asked to purchase the MSFS 2020 40th Anniversary edition when I already purchased the Premium Deluxe edition in June 2022?

You don’t. Start your game and it will update to the 40th anniversary edition.
    Then it didn't update properly then, because I did that first, and it downloaded and installed the update, and when I went back into the game, it still showed the 40th-anniversary edition for purchase when I clicked on that edition the only editions that didn't show for purchase were the ones included with Xbox game pass, on the 40th-anniversary edition it would not launch but showed the price to upgrade.

I exited the app, restarted my computer, and still showed the item for purchase, and no way to 'play' to be clear this is for Premium Deluxe edition I paid for once, the standard version did have a "play" button but the premium deluxe edition did not

So I am completely uninstalling MSFS 2020 and starting from scratch to see what happens.
Thema:

1. Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition - Similar Threads - Cannot install MSFS

2. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  3. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  6. Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 3 15 running on windows 11 and have been consistently having issues using any Xbox related app. This includes the main Xbox app and xbox gaming services....
  7. Cannot install Xbox app for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Xbox app for my PC: Hey, I'm having a really weird issue. I'm just trying to download the Xbox app for Windows. I have plenty of space on both of my hardrives, have a fine internet connection, nothing obvious wrong....
  8. XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11: Reinstalled windows today (2023-12-02) and unable to install Xbox app, I've downloaded it from the XBox website, and the installer keep looping though the words: - making things awesome -...
  9. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  10. CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.: "I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for...