CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.

Discus and support CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinícius Leandro, Dec 1, 2023.

1. CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.

"I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for the dlcs for the online game.

Already clean the cache, erease my profile and downloaded again, but nothing happens.

The hard drive have like 40gb free, and i use an ethernet cable (i tried whit the wifi too). Even with the background download.

Also tried exit the game, to the dashboard, while the game is still downloading; and going to download history to try to download the content again.

The problem it's just with gta".

I have the same problem as the user that wrote this text, and, microsoft replied that "xbox 360 troubleshooting guide" will help to solve the problem, unfortunately it not works. Not even MICROSOFT can help to solve this problem. I was expecting more from microsoft support service. Just buyed gta 5 for R$72 (in brazil it's a lot of money for a game released 10 years ago).

:)

Vinícius Leandro, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello again vinícius, it has been a pleasure to help you, I hope your error is solved, if the problem persists or you need help with another do not hesitate to contact me.
  3. Vinícius Leandro Win User

Thanks for help! Oskayra!

I'm trying to download the packages from the download history. If It not works, I will follow your tips!

Regards, Leandro Vinicius.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Vinicius, my name is Oskayra, it's a pleasure I hope I can be of help.

I understand your frustration. It's disappointing that Microsoft was unable to help you resolve the issue.

Based on the information you've provided, here are a few more things you can try:

Try downloading the installation packages on a different Xbox 360 console. If you can download them on another console, then the problem is with your console.
    Try downloading the installation packages from a computer. You can use the Xbox app for Windows 10 or 11 to download the installation packages to your computer. You can then copy them to a USB flash drive and transfer them to your Xbox 360 console.
    Try reinstalling the game. This may be a little tedious, but it may solve the problem.
    If you have tried all of these things and the problem still persists, you can try contacting Rockstar Games support. They may be able to help you resolve the problem.

https://support.rockstargames.com/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards, Oskayra
  5. lilbak82 Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

#1 Gta 3

#2 gta vice city

#3 Gta 5

#4 Gta san andreas
  6. SeuMadruga84 Win User

Seu TOP 5

1- Red Dead Redemption

2- GTA 5

3- Battlefield 3

4- Forza Horizon

5- Max Payne 3
Thema:

1. CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4. - Similar Threads - CANNOT INSTALL GTA

2. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  3. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi all, I need assistance with following problem. Scenario: I have redeemed a code to purchase MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition. When I try to install and launch from above page to XBox app, I...
  6. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  7. Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 3 15 running on windows 11 and have been consistently having issues using any Xbox related app. This includes the main Xbox app and xbox gaming services....
  8. Cannot install Xbox app for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Xbox app for my PC: Hey, I'm having a really weird issue. I'm just trying to download the Xbox app for Windows. I have plenty of space on both of my hardrives, have a fine internet connection, nothing obvious wrong....
  9. XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11: Reinstalled windows today (2023-12-02) and unable to install Xbox app, I've downloaded it from the XBox website, and the installer keep looping though the words: - making things awesome -...
  10. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...