Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...

Discus and support Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've tried literally everything suggested here and online for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarolHowell, Aug 8, 2023.

1. KarolHowell
    KarolHowell Guest

Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...

Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've tried literally everything suggested here and online for a long time with no fix at all. Just stuck on pulsing xbox logo on windows 11. No error message just pulsing logo. Tried Ensured Windows is up to date Uninstalled and reinstalled the Windows App Uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox App both from the Windows Store and via the .exe from microsoft.com Terminated, repaired and reset the Xbox App and Gaming Services Uninstalled and reinstalled Gaming Services via UI and Powershell commands. Only thing I haven't tried as I can't is Sign out and back in to the Xbox App, as I can't get into it to log out. Any ideas? Help! Much appreciated.

:)

KarolHowell, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Ben Bradfield Win User

Xbox app is not working properly on Windows 10

I have tried all 3 solutions now and when I launch the xbox app I am still stuck with just the app having the black screen and the xbox logo in the middle pulsing.
  3. Ben Bradfield Win User

Xbox app is not working properly on Windows 10

So I upgraded to windows 11 and the xbox app still doesnt work, just starts to launch and still just pulses.
  4. SupachaiLimwattana Win User

Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10

Thank you for your help, but it doesn't work.

My problem is I can't access Xbox app when gaming services has installed. I can access the Xbox app after I remove the gaming services by this command "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers".

even if I can access the Xbox app, it notifies me that I need to download gaming services. If I do, it just like it could not install (nothing happens and game cannot install, display preparing button). If I close this Xbox window and re-open it, I will not be able to launch the app (stuck in Xbox logo loading screen)

My computer cannot install windows 11 (no TPM 2.0) and I try to update windows every time I try.

My EA Play is work fine. no any problems.

PS. By the way, I wasted my Pc Gamepass for a month with nothing.
  5. KarolHowell Win User

Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've tried literally everything suggested here and online for a long time with no fix at all.

Hi, as I have stated previously I have tried all of these steps including restoring my pc's os and still not working
  6. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've tried literally everything suggested here and online for a long time with no fix at all.

If none of the above steps works ten sadly windows reset or re-installation of windows will be the last option there.

Regards
Thema:

1. Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've... - Similar Threads - Cannot app windows

2. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  3. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  4. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  5. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  6. XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11: Reinstalled windows today (2023-12-02) and unable to install Xbox app, I've downloaded it from the XBox website, and the installer keep looping though the words: - making things awesome -...
  7. Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App: As the question suggests account switching is not happening in the MS Store or in the Xbox app. I wanted to have a separate account for gaming and another one for my work purposes. Need both to be...
  8. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  9. Cannot Install The Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install The Xbox App on Windows 10: Hello, I just purchased game pass for PC and am trying to install the Xbox app through the Microsoft store and it refuses to install. It repeatedly gives error code: 0x80070005 ---- PC Specs:...
  10. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: Had to open a new thread since the last one was closed too quickly. I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no...