Cannot get past XBox support Virtual assistant

Discus and support Cannot get past XBox support Virtual assistant in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot get past the XBOX virtual assistant and speak to a real person. If I request a call back I get the message "Something went wrong our end.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul Oke, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Paul Oke
    Paul Oke New Member

I cannot get past the XBOX virtual assistant and speak to a real person. If I request a call back I get the message "Something went wrong our end. We're working on it" then the option to "try again" which results in a repeat of the above.
    I cant even get an agent to chat online. It's ridiculous. I have two faulty controllers for my xbox series x, both under warranty. I filled out an online form for replacements which sent an automated message saying I would receive shipping labels within 24 hours. These never arrived. The email said if they didn't, to contact customer support resulting in the above outlined problem. This has been going on daily since 24th August.
    There is no way to get past the virtual assistant! I'm at the end of my tether and am seriously considering abandoning Xbox and switching back to Playstation. I am remembering why I left Xbox after the 360 now... It was poor customer support that I switched in the first place...
    Any suggestions how to reach an actual person?!?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    Paul Oke, Sep 8, 2021
  2. EdwardPointer Jr. Win User

Was charged for purchase of xbox bundle and now being double charged.

Yes I have tried every possible way on the Microsoft web site. If you cannot get past the virtual assistant not much I can do.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Virtual assistant

4. Smwutches Win User

Virtual assistant

If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message Can’t
    make this your home Xbox
    . You may be eligible to receive an exception. If you don't see a survey for an exception, you will have to wait until the limit resets on its own.
  5. depressed brute Win User

Virtual assistant

Yup you get up to 5 switch for the whole year but sometime if you used all of them you could contact xbox support and they probably rest it for you
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Virtual assistant

Please, can you elaborate a little, you can change your home box 5 times per year. Maybe it is suggesting contacting support for more? And you can have only one home box.
Thema:

1. Cannot get past XBox support Virtual assistant - Similar Threads - Cannot past support

2. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4": Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10...
  3. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  4. "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account": WHAT?!?! I have done nothing at all to earn that smack down. I haven't even been on my XBOX Windows 10 Console Companion since I lived in South Carolina something like 7-8 years ago. What the heck...
  5. Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.: This is windows 11 running the build 22000.527, and it just refuses to work. Here's a screenshot [img] And when I attempt to run a game it comes up with this file system error. [img]...
  6. Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen: Hey. Any help would be appreciated. Way too often i can't start playing any of my Xbox Series X/S game. It will load to the "start" menu of whatever game but it will not allow me to proceed...
  7. How do I get past this message: "You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get past this message: "You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up.”: So I have been playing realms on Bedrock for some time and today I decided to download the Xbox version of Minecraft. When I go to view my realm I receive a message that says "you cannot play...
  8. Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2: I have just purchased and started playing Gears 5 on my PC and the game will not move beyond Act 1 Chapter 2. It does not give me the option to open to door to meet Jinn after collecting the...
  9. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?: I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else can I do? I got it to work one time and that's...
  10. I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HuskyFan01 [link] [comments]