Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

Discus and support Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Creep_The_Night, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else can I do?

I got it to work one time and that's it.

The wiki was no help.

http://imgur.com/a/3BWmbbm

submitted by /u/Creep_The_Night
    [link] [comments]

/u/Creep_The_Night, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Grafton1822 Win User

New games

Ive been streaming Ark Survival Evolved and have started to try new games and stream them while learning them. I encourage anyone to try new things during this pandemic lockdown. Im 45 and still learning new games and even things on games like ark that
    i play everyday. Cannot learn unless you fail, failure is a form of success you cant learn if you dont try.
  3. XGC MEGAREAPER Win User

Twitch making system unresponsive

I'm having the same issue . when the twitch streaming was added to the twitch app. I was streaming for a couple of days. Gamers say my streaming was about 30-40 sec delay. Now I can't even broadcast . every time I do. I say Xbox broadcast the screen comes
    out on the side and now if feels like it freezes there I get a blank white screen for the past week. I leave it alone to see and still the same white screen and can't stream. Now its like I have to get a cap.card to spend more $$ just to stream another way.
  4. FireflyFi25 Win User

minecraft bedrock loading problem

if the splash screen is the leading screen then no he cannot get past this, clicks on it to load and it flicks back to home screen
  5. HulkUK75 Win User

What is the next step for gamming

cross play is a most has to happen.

console are always get more powerful, 8k tv coming out to the main stream now

but next steps are would be for step past VR like floating Screens with the ability to see where your looking on the screen and focus on to that area etc
  6. OakGill Win User

Differences?

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/how-to-use-game-streaming-in-xbox-console-companion-app

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/bzfkek/what_is_the_difference_between_the_xbox_app_beta/

Above I have provided a couple links that you can copy and paste into a web browser to learn more about the subject. I hope this helps.
Thema:

Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

1. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming? - Similar Threads - Cannot past learn

2. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4": Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10...
  3. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  4. "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account": WHAT?!?! I have done nothing at all to earn that smack down. I haven't even been on my XBOX Windows 10 Console Companion since I lived in South Carolina something like 7-8 years ago. What the heck...
  5. Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.: This is windows 11 running the build 22000.527, and it just refuses to work. Here's a screenshot [img] And when I attempt to run a game it comes up with this file system error. [img]...
  6. Cannot get past XBox support Virtual assistant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get past XBox support Virtual assistant: I cannot get past the XBOX virtual assistant and speak to a real person. If I request a call back I get the message "Something went wrong our end. We're working on it" then the option to "try...
  7. Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen: Hey. Any help would be appreciated. Way too often i can't start playing any of my Xbox Series X/S game. It will load to the "start" menu of whatever game but it will not allow me to proceed...
  8. How do I get past this message: "You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get past this message: "You cannot play realms because of how your account is set up.”: So I have been playing realms on Bedrock for some time and today I decided to download the Xbox version of Minecraft. When I go to view my realm I receive a message that says "you cannot play...
  9. Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2: I have just purchased and started playing Gears 5 on my PC and the game will not move beyond Act 1 Chapter 2. It does not give me the option to open to door to meet Jinn after collecting the...
  10. I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HuskyFan01 [link] [comments]