Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing

Discus and support Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I'm having problems loading both final fantasy 15 and Ori on game pass for pc. on final fantasy I cannot get past the press LMB. On ori i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by samhumphreys1, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing

Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing [​IMG]

I'm having problems loading both final fantasy 15 and Ori on game pass for pc. on final fantasy I cannot get past the press LMB. On ori i have the same issue and I have noticed a window (which looks as if it is a sign in window or an Xbox window of some
    sort) pop up and then disappear and then i cannot get past this screen. I'm not sure if these problems are similar, but hopefully you have any ideas of fixing it? Thank you.

:)

samhumphreys1, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Nburns25 Win User

Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing

Hello,

Have you tried restarting your pc and/or the gamepass application? This might fix the problem. If it doesn't, I would try contact microsoft support at the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Hope this helps,

3. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Call of Juarez: the gunslinger

Does anyone else get an error pop up when the game starts?

I get a message saying something along the lines of "The Downloadable Content Faces appears to be corrupt or damaged and cannot be loaded".

Very strange indeed!

The game works fine otherwise.
  4. SamBrookes Win User

Xbox Series X crashes some minutes into gameplay

I’ve had the same issue but only with digital games. Before I couldn’t get past the titles on Warzone, Ori and Gears: Tactics.

I know xbox has had some trouble with xbox live today, and when they briefly fixed it, i managed to get on Ori for a long time. But then they had more trouble with live and I cant get on anything again.

Disc games seem to work fine.
  5. Gary Killer15 Win User

Lag compensation patch + Drop zone game type / Hardcore HQ + Ricochet variants tomorrow morning

I had an update this morning, but I don't see what it was for. My main problem is when I go to multi-player, click on Xbox Live, a window pops up saying "connecting to Xbox Live" (anywhere from 3/10 seconds). Then when that clears, another window pops up
    saying "fetching on-line profile" ( another 2/5 seconds). Sometimes, after both these windows do their thing, then the "connecting to Xbox Live" window pops up again. Sometimes it takes 15/30 seconds, with all these windows popping up, just to get past the
    "main" on-line screen to get to the map or game screen.
  6. OblivionKeyo Win User

Spoiler alert-question about npc's at firelink shrine

Will a message appear on the screen telling me I can use it or do I have to keep looking at it in the inventory and try to use it? That second choice wouldn't make much sense would it. I just don't want to miss it if it just pops message on screen briefly.
Thema:

1. Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing - Similar Threads - Cannot past screen

2. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4": Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10...
  3. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  4. Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Games won't start - cannot press 'A' or proceed past first screen: Hey. Any help would be appreciated. Way too often i can't start playing any of my Xbox Series X/S game. It will load to the "start" menu of whatever game but it will not allow me to proceed...
  5. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?: I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else can I do? I got it to work one time and that's...
  6. I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot get past this screen when trying to console stream. I have two xbox's, one is an...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HuskyFan01 [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen: Hello, i download halo reach on steam and the game launches and after going through the "343" and Microsoft opening animation screens, it says "press enter to start" when i do, instead of being...
  8. "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...: Hi there. Got the game on PC and I cannot get past the title screen. It says "press enter" and when I do, the pop up tells me "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" It's near instant too, so...
  9. HW2 won't let me select a profile on the start screen, cannot move past

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HW2 won't let me select a profile on the start screen, cannot move past: Hello. On the start screen when I click 'Choose Profile' I get a popup saying I must choose a valid profile to proceed and giving me the option to try again or exit the game. This appears to...
  10. E200 Xbox update possibly corrupted, cannot get past green start up screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    E200 Xbox update possibly corrupted, cannot get past green start up screen.: So a friend is stuck at a screen after the green Xbox loading screen. It gives the "Reset" and "Troubleshoot" options, with a "E200 xxxxxxxxxxx" error code at the bottom. Now both of us ran...