cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now...

Discus and support cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do i get rid of the email that is ligted on signin on a hp gaming computer d88e83ce-8533-4ca0-832a-4023d7dc93e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WILLIEJORDAN2, Mar 31, 2022.

1. cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now...

how do i get rid of the email that is ligted on signin on a hp gaming computer

:)

WILLIEJORDAN2, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now just get to sign in page and ask for passwor

Hello again, you can try this procedure below.

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Community!

To remove the Windows 10 password. Follow the steps below:

Auto Login.

On the Desktop, simultaneously press the Windows + R keys to open Run.

In Run type netplwiz and click OK;

Uncheck the "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" box.

Confirm with Apply and then enter the password/confirmation of the current password and click OK.

Restart the equipment and you will automatically log on.

There is also an option in Windows 10 to change never request the password after the system goes into inactivity mode, to change this option:

Press the Windows+I key combinations, click > Input Options > Require input, change to Never.
  3. Georges C. Win User

cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now just get to sign in page and ask for passwor

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WILLIEJORDAN2, are you setting up a new computer, if yes you are talking about the account that Windows asks, when starting?
  4. SouthJerseyboy Win User

Xbox One no longer working without kinect

I have experienced the same exact problem as the OP. My Xbox One would be stuck on the green screen. I noticed this happened when the kinect itself would not turn on. So I would do a hard reset by holding down the power button for about 30 seconds, then
    unplugging the console (sometimes the kinect), plugging the console back in. Most of the time the kinect would power up and xbox would get beyond green screen. I did the same thing OP did figuring skipping through kinect process altogether would solve it.
    On my profile I turned off kinect. Turned off console normally with controller. I was able to start up xbox and sign into my son's profile, but when I signed into my own console it froze. Now I cannot get passed green screen and kinect is turned off in settings.

So it seems I cannot startup xbox without kinect powering up.
  5. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

XBOX 720/Durango

I'm now getting into PC gaming again, even when the new console is out my computer will still be more powerful lol.
  6. Bishamon-848E76FF-93 Win User

XBOX LIVE CONNECTION PROBLEMS

I am having the same problem. The update began, the XBox reset itself, then I received an"update failed" message and now I cannot get onto Live. When I test my connection I receive exactly the same screen as above... network and internet are both fine,
    but I can't connect to Live. I reset my router, to no avail. I also receive a message that Kinect won't operate without the update, which I cannot obtain because I can't connect.
Thema:

cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now...

1. cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now... - Similar Threads - cannot pass sign

2. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  3. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  4. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  5. Cannot sign in or install games on PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in or install games on PC Game Pass: I just bought PC game pass. The xbox app will not let me sign in into my xbox account. My microsoft store account is showing logged in, but my microsoft account (used for xbox) will not sign in....
  6. Cannot sign into my xbox game pass on my Tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into my xbox game pass on my Tablet: I am trying to sign into my gamepass on my tablet that I own. the android version is T817WVLU3CQE4 (up to date per playstore) and the game pass ap is also up to date. when the app launches, it...
  7. I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11....: I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11. Signon button does nothing. I have spent all day trying various solutions, none of which work. Can someone...
  8. (PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in: [img] Hi, recently I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 few days ago but earlier today I tried launching the game and when i'm in the title screen it asks me to sign in my Xbox Profile but after i click...
  9. Cannot sign into game pass ultimate on PC error code 0x87DD0005

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into game pass ultimate on PC error code 0x87DD0005: Keep getting the error everytime i try to sign in on my pc everything works on xbox b3c217d8-a276-402d-8998-7c88dc9caf05
  10. Windows 10 Cannot Go Pass Sign In Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Cannot Go Pass Sign In Screen: Hi, I am trying to sign into xbox live on my windows 10. 1. Anywhere on the xbox app or xbox companion app, I will click on a "sign in" it will open up a "xbox Live - Sign in" window 2. Then...