Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord

Discus and support Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I try to link my discord and my xbox live to discord it says failed to connect, even when I use the web version... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NerdyScot, Jul 17, 2020.

1. NerdyScot
    NerdyScot Guest

Everytime I try to link my discord and my xbox live to discord it says failed to connect, even when I use the web version

:)

NerdyScot, Jul 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. U Geaux Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live after update...please help!

Still getting disconnected from XBox Live! This is getting quite frustrating. My settings are the same, my computer gets online o.k., Xbox connection test shows that my Xbox can connect to Xbox Live, but yet when I go to sign on, I get the message that
    I cannot connect to Xbox Live and ask if I want to test my connection. Run another test and get check marks for everything and that everything is up and yet again cannot sign into Xbox Live. It's the same cycle over and over...
  3. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  4. The Budah Win User

Cant Log in

I cannot get signed on to Xbox live at all. It just keeps directing me to my settings, my internet works, I am connected to the internet but it won't connect with xbox live
  5. kb1lce Win User

is anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here too! Won't let me sign in at all. Says my xbox cannot connect to xbox live. Connection test shows it getting on the internet just fine just cannot connect to xbox.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord - Similar Threads - Cannot Live connect

2. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  4. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  5. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  7. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live: I have tried to sign in to my Xbox 360 just now. Nothing has been changed since I was signed in yesterday, but it will not log in it is saying it cannot connect to Xbox live. I have already...
  9. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to connect your xbox live to discord

2. failed to connect xbox to discord

3. link discord to xbox

4. discord xbox connect,
  5. link discord to xbox live,
  6. xbox live failed connect to discord,
  7. how can I connect new xbox live account with discord,
  8. why discord fail connect xbox live account,
  9. discord failed to connect xbox live,
  10. why is my xbox live status not showing on discord