CANNOT get my sons xbox at my house to play multiplayer on minecraft

Discus and support CANNOT get my sons xbox at my house to play multiplayer on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My sons xbox series s at his mothers allows him to play minecraft multiplayer and realms, but will not allow him to on his xbox one at my house, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shedofjoy, Jul 9, 2023.

1. shedofjoy
    shedofjoy Guest

My sons xbox series s at his mothers allows him to play minecraft multiplayer and realms, but will not allow him to on his xbox one at my house, it says "you cannot play on realms because of how your microsoft account is set up" and there is a " FIX THIS" button that when pressed sends me to buying xbox gamepass ultimate, which he already has. His xbox account settings are all set accept. Why is this not letting him play on the xbox one, but will on the series s?????????

:)

shedofjoy, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If the settings are already set up correctly this may mean that he doesn't have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play a paid online multiplayer game on an Xbox console.

To check, can you please follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."'

Can you please let me know what subscription you see from there?
  3. JaMbO131313 Win User

Minecraft XBOX ONE

Having issue getting my sons profile permission to play online. His profile is set to teen, allowed to play online multiplayer but when he tries to play online Minecraft Xbox One Edition he gets an Xbox notification saying he cannot due to his settings.
    What's to be done anyone?
  4. JonhritcheTagaro Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

I downloaded the Xbox family app for my son and turn on allow multiplayer for him, but he still is not able to play multiplayer minecraft. Can anyone help?
    How to fix Minecraft account
  5. MarkTheron Win User

Sons account won’t allow purchases or multiplayer

I am having similar issue. XBOX requires purchase of Live Gold acct - GOT THAT - still cannot get my son to play multi player,

how do I link my Live gold acct to my sons profile (HE IS ON MY FAMILY LIST) so he can play multiplayer games????
  6. Scotson4 Win User

Farming simulator 19

I also have this problem and have for a while. I am trying to play Farming Simulator with my son in the same house. I also get the connection error.

i can create a multiplayer game myself and same with my son but we cant join the others game.
Thema:

1. CANNOT get my sons xbox at my house to play multiplayer on minecraft - Similar Threads - CANNOT sons house

2. Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...: Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember his email. Can you help? Gamertag is XdLeonF1690 c3b3e049-43f0-40a2-ac16-f949eeccea39
  3. cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite: I was told to purchase $10 xbox gift cards using my MS reward on my Microsoft account then give to my son to use to redeem v-bucks for Fortnite. Once I redeem my points for $10 xbox Gift cards, I...
  4. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  5. I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.: My son has his card details on the xbox but he cannot buy anything as it makes him ask for permission but then nothing comes through on his phone or mine, or our emails. When I log into my...
  6. My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help: Good morning, My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it seems that it is almost no longer possible....
  7. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...
  8. My son cannot do multi player on Minecraft because he is on a family account. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son cannot do multi player on Minecraft because he is on a family account. How do I...: We do not have xbox. He does Minecraft on his apple air and his iPad. We have a family account but it's telling me to have him send a new request so it won't even set up properly. I've tried...
  9. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  10. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...