Cannot get into xbox live account set up to save info on Minecraft

Discus and support Cannot get into xbox live account set up to save info on Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My 7 year old got a new tablet and when playing Minecraft was given the option to set up an XBOX live account to save all of his information as well as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BLANSUSA, Jan 30, 2019.

1. BLANSUSA
    BLANSUSA Guest

My 7 year old got a new tablet and when playing Minecraft was given the option to set up an XBOX live account to save all of his information as well as be able to play on all devices from where he left off on another. It required that I set up a Hotmail
    account for him, which I did, not letting him have the password because I do not want him accessing email, etc at his age. Some of his information was not showing up on Minecraft today so I tried to sign out of his Xbox live and then sign back in. Problem
    is that I cannot remember the password for his account.

I went through the process to reset the account MANY times. It lets me have the code, it lets me get to the questions. however, under the question is asks for information I do not have - we do not have any xbox consoles to list the serial number or ID and
    when it asks for the answer to his security question it says that the question was ????????? - I know we don't have any question like that!

So now I have attempted too many tries and it tells me to wait 24 hours and try again. But I cannot find the solution to this problem anywhere so I will get the same issues again.

Is there anyway to recover the password or to reset it without having to lose all of his Minecraft information?

Thank you for any suggestions or solutions.

:)

BLANSUSA, Jan 30, 2019
  2. rocaw Win User

Hi Blansusa,

If you want to know more information about your X-box account, you can click on this
    link and choose billing and accounts so that your concern will be addressed properly.

If you have other concerns, let us know.

Bob
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Move world from my adult account to new child account?

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately there is not a way to transfer game saves between two Xbox Live accounts on Xbox One, which is where the Minecraft worlds are stored. Additionally, since your account has already been created as an adult account, it cannot
    be migrated to a child account. Once a date of birth has been set on an account, it cannot be changed.

Hope this helps!
  4. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

is it possible to be hacked?

Xbox LIVE accounts cannot be hacked using some "hacking tools" as some people may claim. Keep your personal info save and be careful while playing MW2 and World at War.
  6. joshpeterson420 Win User

billing and country region trouble

You can try going into your live account settings through your email account and update the region there.

1. Log into your live or hotmail account by computer not the xbox

2. Account Settings

3.Billing

4.Profile

5.Edit info and save

6.Log out and then sign into your xbox live account from your xbox and the info should be updated

I was walked through these steps by customer support. Good luck
Thema:

1. Cannot get into xbox live account set up to save info on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot live account

2. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  3. I cannot login to my x-box live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my x-box live account: I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with...
  4. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  5. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  6. Cannot recover xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot recover xbox live account: I can't log in to my xbox live account, it says there's a security threat or something and needs me to verify who I am. I no longer have access to the phone number linked to my account so can't...
  7. Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?: I cannot create an Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Did it discontinue? 53ce4768-48f2-4472-9aee-1cb85dbe4554
  8. Minecraft: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up": Hello, We have a nintendo switch with minecraft and just bought an xbox series X and installed a new copy of Minecraft. We created a realm for 2 players on the switch and uploaded the world....
  9. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  10. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configure xbox live for minecraft