cannot fully download the game of halo reach.

Discus and support cannot fully download the game of halo reach. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history. But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hkfuy, Mar 11, 2014.

1. hkfuy
    hkfuy Guest

I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history.

But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading error.

then i will find a damaged game file (6.6gb) In the storage option.

When i delete the damaged file and try to download again.

the same issue will happen.

What should i do now?

:)

hkfuy, Mar 11, 2014
  2. Downloading Halo: Reach

I have recently purchased halo reach from the market place, it has taken my payment but each time it trys to download i get the message "cannot download halo: reach" before it even gets to 1%. The download is 7GB (rounding up) and i have 201GB on my xbox.
    I have tried to; reset my xbox, Delete the 72kb of the game that has downloaded and cleared the system cache before restarting the xbox again and tried multiple times to download the game. If there is nothing wrong on my end i must request a full refund of
    the purchase if the xbox servers will not allow me to download the game after i have sent payment for the game. My xbox will allow me to download massive sized DLC over 4GB but Halo: Reach and Crackdown (when it was on the free games with gold) have the same
    "cannot download message"

DeathBox 1987, Mar 11, 2014
  3. Xbox one Back compatibility not working

I have Halo 4 on disc but it won't install on my Xbox 1. My console is fully updated and i have stable internet. Everytime i try to install it or Halo Reach it says "sorry this game cannot be played here" and gives me a link to the list of compatible 360
    games. These games are back compatible but the prpblem still exists.

EndmostClam369, Mar 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: