Cannot Finish a Download

Discus and support Cannot Finish a Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i live in Brazil and i have a US and Brazilian account, i purchased Burnout Paradise on my US account with no problem but i cannot finished the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EthanBrand77, Jan 31, 2015.

1. EthanBrand77
    EthanBrand77 Guest

Cannot Finish a Download

hi

i live in Brazil and i have a US and Brazilian account, i purchased Burnout Paradise on my US account with no problem but i cannot finished the download, i tried 3 times already and the same thing happens, when it reaches 80% the download stop and becames
    corrupt, my internet is fine and tried some things(cleaned the cache, deleted some stuff from the HD)...i think this game is IP locked but then why it let me purchased?

:)

EthanBrand77, Jan 31, 2015
  2. B93 WiV
    B93 WiV Guest
    WaW Map packs

I have been trying to re-download the WaW map packs to play zombies, but every time the download finishes it says "cannot download the map pack". So does anyone why this is happenning?

B93 WiV, Jan 31, 2015
  3. A new problem with the New beta anyone that can help??

i am expericing a problem with the new beta it has came through to my xbox, downloads but will not finish the download so i cannot connect to xbox live, i it then comes up with a status code and says cannot process the update. dunno what the problem is but
    i need it sorted, can anyone help me??????????????

DivisibleAuto5, Jan 31, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Cannot Finish a Download

If you using a VPN or the website to bypass the filter that would be why

Also the vpn can be at the ISP lvl

For the best experience with Xbox live your account region and actual region must match

ngocphi, Jan 31, 2015
  5. EthanBrand77
    EthanBrand77 Guest
    hi

no, i'm not using VPN, never used, i bought games and addons on my US account many times before, but this is the first time that a donwload would not finish...oh well, $3.74 lost, no big deal...

6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    As stated before not all content is region locked but triple a titles will most likely be

From the sounds of it if you are queuing from the website to get the content therefore bypassijng the filter it won't always work

For the best 100% solution your account region has to match your actual region

And since refundsa don't always happen its highly recommended

Also it a a terms of use violation to use any method yo reroute access to content you aren't supposed to havr

ngocphi, Jan 31, 2015
  7. EthanBrand77
    EthanBrand77 Guest
    I bought the game through the Xbox 360 not from the website, that's really strange, usually when i try to buy something from the console and is IP blocked it says "this is not available to your region" and like i said this time i was able to pay and make
    the purchase, i didn't use VPN or any other form to bypass the system.

8. batchbby
    batchbby Guest

Cannot Finish a Download

Samething happening to me. Bought the game during the sale. at xbox.com.sg. my download usually stops at around 60-80%.

batchbby, Mar 6, 2015
  9. Hey there batchbby!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  10. ngocphi Win User

Cannot Finish a Download

As stated before not all content is region locked but triple a titles will most likely be

From the sounds of it if you are queuing from the website to get the content therefore bypassijng the filter it won't always work

For the best 100% solution your account region has to match your actual region

And since refundsa don't always happen its highly recommended

Also it a a terms of use violation to use any method yo reroute access to content you aren't supposed to havr
  11. EthanBrand77 Win User

Cannot Finish a Download

I bought the game through the Xbox 360 not from the website, that's really strange, usually when i try to buy something from the console and is IP blocked it says "this is not available to your region" and like i said this time i was able to pay and make
    the purchase, i didn't use VPN or any other form to bypass the system.
  12. batchbby Win User

Cannot Finish a Download

Samething happening to me. Bought the game during the sale. at xbox.com.sg. my download usually stops at around 60-80%.
  13. Mister Quimby Win User

Cannot Finish a Download

Hey there batchbby!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  14. EthanBrand77 Win User

Cannot Finish a Download

hi

no, i'm not using VPN, never used, i bought games and addons on my US account many times before, but this is the first time that a donwload would not finish...oh well, $3.74 lost, no big deal...
Thema:

Cannot Finish a Download

1. Cannot Finish a Download - Similar Threads - Cannot Finish Download

2. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  3. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  4. I cannot finish installing my game on xbox from the disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot finish installing my game on xbox from the disc.: When I install it it says it requires an update So I click the update button and wait. If I go to the progress bar and once it finishes For Example: 12.78GB Of 12.78GB Even if it is finished it...
  5. Cannot finish installation of Xbox One discs in "Offline" Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish installation of Xbox One discs in "Offline" Mode: Hey there! Whenever I try installing an Xbox One disc-based game, the installation manages to start, but always stops early on at the same exact percentage, and remains frozen there until it...
  6. Multiplayer Connection test cannot finish Error Code 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer Connection test cannot finish Error Code 0x0000000000000000: My Xbox won’t connect to multiplayer services. I have tried everything including : Power Cycle Modem Reset Changing Cable Soft Factory Reset Restarting for 5,10 and 15 minutes Signing in...
  7. Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...: Im on an Xbox One X, which has no prior history of any breakages, glitches or problems at all. On Friday the 20th of March last week Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, started acting up, it was freezing...
  8. Cannot finish the survey for June

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot finish the survey for June: Hello, I have a problem regarding the survey for June - after the question about what I don't like about Switch, I get an error message: My progress could not be saved because of an error. I can...
  9. when you finish the whole and it says gp to the reward screem. What is that and I cannot find ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when you finish the whole and it says gp to the reward screem. What is that and I cannot find ...: I just finish the complete screen and it says go to the rewards screen. What and where is this screen and how to accest it I have done this 5 times and did not get awarded any thing. I need to...
  10. New xbox one, cannot finish download/install

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one, cannot finish download/install: Several apps now, for example BBC iplayer(Free) , it downloads reaches 100% and just when you think it will run, it errors, "download stopped" Some aps have installed, done a reset,...