Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help.

Discus and support Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have been searching online for hours for a replacement 360 E composite cable for my nephew. Its the cable with 3.5mm jack at one end & the 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZappiestSteam07, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help.

Hi, i have been searching online for hours for a replacement 360 E composite cable for my nephew.

Its the cable with 3.5mm jack at one end & the 3 phono plugs at the other.

In UK sites the only cable i can find is the one with large square port connector which is absent from this console.

Reason its needed is because the console is only used on a standard def TV which has phono connections & scart only.

I really need someones help with this issue.

I have never posted on any forum before so forgive me if question is in wrong place but finding this cable is proving impossible.

:)

ZappiestSteam07, Aug 19, 2014
  2. Paraffin Alien, Aug 19, 2014
  3. A/V ports

The Xbox 360 E console comes with a Xbox 360 E 3.5mm Composite A/V Cable that connects
    to the appropriate port on the console. You can Click here to Learn how to connect your Xbox 360 E console to high-definition or standard
    TVs and monitors.

I`m using the Xbox 360 HDMI Cable instead, It`s much more better than the 3.5mm Composite A/V Cable there`s
    a lot of hassle for me with this A/V Cable.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Aug 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

This is a tough one. You could always try contacting phone support to see if they know where you could get the AV cable with the 3.5mm input or if they can sell you one.

Otherwise, you could always try seeing if you could purchase a standard AV cable from your local electronics store. I can't guarantee that it will work but theoretically if it has the 3.5mm adapter at the end it may.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-360e-console-tv

Good luck.

onyxishere, Aug 20, 2014
  5. whyayemincepie, Aug 21, 2014
  6. Another place worth a look is CEX/Game or similar shops that buy/sell/repair consoles as they may have a spare one they could sell you, that way you are getting a genuine cable.

Also check E-Bay for people selling consoles that have gone faulty as the cables are normally ok.

whyayemincepie, Oct 31, 2018
  7. whyayemincepie Win User

Another place worth a look is CEX/Game or similar shops that buy/sell/repair consoles as they may have a spare one they could sell you, that way you are getting a genuine cable.

Also check E-Bay for people selling consoles that have gone faulty as the cables are normally ok.
  8. onyxishere Win User

This is a tough one. You could always try contacting phone support to see if they know where you could get the AV cable with the 3.5mm input or if they can sell you one.

Otherwise, you could always try seeing if you could purchase a standard AV cable from your local electronics store. I can't guarantee that it will work but theoretically if it has the 3.5mm adapter at the end it may.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-360e-console-tv

Good luck.
  9. whyayemincepie Win User

10. Paraffin Alien Win User

HELP a 52 year techno idiot dad

11. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

A/V ports

The Xbox 360 E console comes with a Xbox 360 E 3.5mm Composite A/V Cable that connects
    to the appropriate port on the console. You can Click here to Learn how to connect your Xbox 360 E console to high-definition or standard
    TVs and monitors.

I`m using the Xbox 360 HDMI Cable instead, It`s much more better than the 3.5mm Composite A/V Cable there`s
    a lot of hassle for me with this A/V Cable.
Thema:

1. Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help. - Similar Threads - Cannot find 360

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard: I am trying to get Netflix and youtube, but when I log in to my Xbox live account the browse apps button disappears and there is only: "Home", "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". However if...
  8. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  9. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device: I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account. 6cbf12a1-92d1-44fb-9f41-fd7eacbe7f94
  10. The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Crew - cannot find a way to download / buy the game for the Xbox 360: Hello there I am trying to download the driving game called "The Crew" for my son. For some reason there is no button available to purchase it. All the addons for The Crew are available to...