Cannot find Teredo IP adress and NAT type is strict/unavaible

Discus and support Cannot find Teredo IP adress and NAT type is strict/unavaible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my PS4, everything on my connection is fine, and that nat type is open. I have no trouble with any multiplayer features. I recently got an Xbox one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LukiePookie4, Sep 4, 2017.

1. LukiePookie4
    LukiePookie4 Guest

On my PS4, everything on my connection is fine, and that nat type is open. I have no trouble with any multiplayer features. I recently got an Xbox one, and when I check the multiplayer connection, it say "Teredo IP adress cannot be found." On the game Rainbow
    six siege, the NAT type is strict and I'm unable to join parties. I tried all the solutions on the help forums, except looking inside my router because the ps4 seems fine. Ive tried resetting my Xbox, holding the power button and restarting my router and
    modem. I called tech support and tried everything again, and at the end when nothing worked I was told to call my wifi company, I didn't because everything is fine with my ps4.

:)

LukiePookie4, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Zolofmeister
    Zolofmeister Guest
    Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve done that. So now when i go to settings in windows to xbox network my Nat type is Strict - Teredo cannot qualify after the check, the Teredo is Enabled and Im connected .. When I run Forza i still cant reach the servers and the Nat type is again
    strict.

Zolofmeister, Sep 4, 2017
  3. BlueFar
    BlueFar Guest
    Strict nat type error, teredo IP issue

India

Beetel, 450tc3

1 Xbox one

Both(wired&wireless)

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Yes, 'Strict' nat type

Yes, cannot get a teredo IP address. Detailed nat information: your network is behind a firewall(or not connected)

My ISP is 'airtel'

BlueFar, Sep 4, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Can you please try following the support guide below hopefully this will help you resolve your issue and get an open NAT on your console

Also please make sure the ports below are open on your router

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP & TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP & TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help

gds1972, Sep 4, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Can you please try following the support guide below hopefully this will help you resolve your issue and get an open NAT on your console

Also please make sure the ports below are open on your router

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP & TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP & TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
  6. Kylinho022 Win User

Cant find Teredo IP address

Hi Mister Mascot,

Been on the phone with them for the pass two days trying to sort this out. No luck, still strict nat and cannot find teredo IP address.

Thank you
  7. TO0ms Win User

Unable to connect to party chat at all on Xbox One. NAT type always strict and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error testing multiplayer connection.

Yes, NAT type shows strict and testing the multiplayer connection yields this error: 'Can't get a Teredo IP address'
  8. Zolofmeister Win User

Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve done that. So now when i go to settings in windows to xbox network my Nat type is Strict - Teredo cannot qualify after the check, the Teredo is Enabled and Im connected .. When I run Forza i still cant reach the servers and the Nat type is again
    strict.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

NAT ESTRITO [Translation-STRICT NAT]

Hey Wyctor,

I'd be happy to help. Have you checked your router settings to make sure teredo tunneling is enabled and the UPnP is also enabled in the router settings?

I would suggest looking over this
    guide
    for Strict NAT types or teredo IP address issues that usually causes Strict or unavailable NAT types. There are 8 possible solutions on there.

I hope there is some helpful information on there that can resolve the issue.
Thema:

1. Cannot find Teredo IP adress and NAT type is strict/unavaible - Similar Threads - Cannot find Teredo

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. My Xbox series x cannot find Teredo IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x cannot find Teredo IP address: My NAT type is unavailable, and I cannot find a teredo address. In my router setting I cannot find anything about teredo tunneling or ipv6 tunneling. My Xbox was working just fine yesterday, but I...
  6. Cannot find Teredo or install it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo or install it: Laptop Details (Asus ROG Strix G17) - Windows 10 Intel i7 Nvidia RTX 2060 16 GB Ram I cannot find Teredo in my Network Adapters. I tried to install it through Device Manager but it was not among...
  7. Cannot find Teredo IP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo IP: When I play my XBox, I can usually get about 30-45 minutes of gameplay on Live, before I lose connection. When I look at Network settings, it directs me to the Teredo IP help page, but when I test...
  8. Cannot find a Teredo IP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find a Teredo IP: So, I woke up and it wouldn't let me log into multiplayer games. To fix this it said to unplug my router wait 30s and plug it back in and wait 30s. I did this three times. I also looked online and...
  9. Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed): So, I noticed that many people were having the same issue as I was. I am unsure as to the cause of the problem, but after updating my Xbox One on Sunday, July 31st, My NAT refused to give me any...
  10. Cannot find a Teredo IP address - Network behind port-preserving port-symmetric NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find a Teredo IP address - Network behind port-preserving port-symmetric NAT: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Virginia, USA Modem brand & model number: RCA dcm425 Router brand & model number: NETGEAR WNR1000v2 Wired or wireless: wired Things you have tried:...