Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account

Discus and support Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StatedDizzi, Sep 2, 2019.

1. StatedDizzi
    StatedDizzi Guest

I purchased Sea of Thieves back in 23/03/18. I recently came back to try the game out again and cannot for my life remember what email address was used.

I have tried all the emails I currently own, checked all the order history/bills and none of them have Sea of Thieves. I sat for around 2 hours trying to figure this out but came out with nothing.

The only thing I have is my supposed gamertag and my PayPal receipt.

Is there any possible way to get my account (Or game) back with either of those? I really have no other email address I would use apart from my two main ones. I went so far back trying to recover the game I tried old email addresses I've had since 2010.

:)

StatedDizzi, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Dizzi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to access your account.

Filling out the
    ACSR
    form is the only way to recover an account you have lost access to if you are unable to reset the password to it via the self-help means.

However, as suggested by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Zero420override
    , speaking with Customer support could yield much more favorable results.

You can get ahold of an agent by following these steps:

1. Sign into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Billing & accounts.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select How to protect my account.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. StatedDizzi Win User

I tried. Kept live chat open for a few hours and nothing came through. Tried the recovery too, as well nothing. Figured asking here would be my last shot.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox support for help? Here is a link that I think might be for some help

Customer Support

Keep Calm & Game On!
  5. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  6. T0minerTV Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

The E3 Sea of Thieves "Battle"-Stream. In my Account Data i can find the reward, but not in the game.
Thema:

1. Cannot find Sea of Thieves on any account - Similar Threads - Cannot find Sea

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697