Cannot find Save Game to move to Cloud

Discus and support Cannot find Save Game to move to Cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, backwards compatibility requires save game to be available via Cloud storage. Got BattleBlock Theater for free in Games With Gold for Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toga Warrior, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Toga Warrior
    Toga Warrior Guest

Hi all, backwards compatibility requires save game to be available via Cloud storage.

Got BattleBlock Theater for free in Games With Gold for Xbox 360 but not able to port to Xbox One since save game is not created in my Xbox 360 storage.

I already played many levels, exit, started again from last point but save game is not created anyway.

Any idea?

:)

Toga Warrior, Jul 16, 2015
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Cannot move or copy fallout 3 saves and dlc's and does Destiny data move over to xbox 1 from 360?

Are you trying to move your game save to cloud storage? You cannot move DLC's to cloud.

Destiny data is connected to your account to Bungie's servers.

Pandasaur cx, Jul 16, 2015
  3. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    XBOX 360 savegames and achievements on XBOX One without Cloud???

Unless the profile has joined the LIVE community (making it a gamertag.) But since you have stated that you've never been online with your 360, it's just a profile on your console. If you'd like to make it a gamertag, you'd have to connect to LIVE on your
    360 and join up. Then after joining the LIVE community, you can move your game saves over to cloud storage. You'll need a Gold membership to access cloud.

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Achievements are linked to a profile so if you move your profile, the achievements go too. You cannot move a offline profile to another console without an external device but you cannot transfer content between 360 and one.

Pandasaur cx, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Cannot move or copy fallout 3 saves and dlc's and does Destiny data move over to xbox 1 from 360?

Are you trying to move your game save to cloud storage? You cannot move DLC's to cloud.

Destiny data is connected to your account to Bungie's servers.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

How to backup games which are installed from Microsoft Store.?

you cannot access game files for windows store or xbox app, they are under an encrypted folder.

you can sign in on the new computer and download again and if it has cloud saves that will follow.

if it does not have cloud saves you can possibly transfer the saves using gamesave-manager which is a third party free utility that finds all games saves on a pc and stores them for you to move to a new system.
  6. gds1972 Win User

usb thumb drive

7. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Saving games to new Xbox one

Hi bejabe,

They should be in the cloud but you may want to double check by doing the following;

Sign in to your Xbox profile.

Go to settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select the storage device that contains the saved game that you want to move to the cloud.

Select Games.

Select the game with your saved game.

Select your saved game.

Select Move.

If you have any problems you can find more info here:Store your saved games in the cloud
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 saves to Xbox One help

1st off, you cannot move any downloaded content or dlc to the cloud, you can redownload that stuff later on your Xbox One. It will be in the manage game section of Fable 3. In games and apps, highlight Fable 3, and press the menu button on controller,
    then select manage game & add-ons, and from there you should be able to install any add-ons and game content you have for the game. As for the cloud save you are having issues with, on the 360 console, try moving the save back to the console, as it will still
    be on the console in the cloud folder. Then try moving it back to the cloud, see if that helps with your issue.
Thema:

1. Cannot find Save Game to move to Cloud - Similar Threads - Cannot find Save

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world: I logged on to monster hunter world for the second time today but this time it just opens as if I have not spent over 30 days playing it. I can still see all my progress on my xbox profile but...