CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!

Discus and support CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently switched internet services and got a new modem, ever since I have not been able to join a match on COD BO2 NAT is open, I also called AT&T... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amandurrr0322, Aug 5, 2014.

1. CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!

I recently switched internet services and got a new modem, ever since I have not been able to join a match on COD BO2 NAT is open, I also called AT&T and they forwarded ports for me and said it should be working but its not, can anyone help? I can play
    any other game fine except BO2, I can also go around it by waiting for friends to play and joining their games but really would like to play whenever I want. Please HELP!

:)

amandurrr0322, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Nightsfalls
    Nightsfalls Guest
    mw3 question

hey guys i am loading all my mw3 *** fine and my dlc stuff for mw3 but i am staying stuck at my loading screen when i am trying to find a match can someone give me some help i have reset everything from the 360 to the pc stuff

Nightsfalls, Aug 5, 2014
  3. DTakes
    DTakes Guest
    problems tonight

I've been having problems like that for the past week. Sometimes it takes forever to find a match and when I finally match up I get stuck on a loading screen.

DTakes, Aug 5, 2014
  4. WarWeaponX Win User

MW2 issues

On Xbox, party can’t load into online matches. We sit in lobby for over an hour before finding an online match in MP. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, does anyone know how to solve it?
    My crew and I are having the same issue. Two of us together can get into a match but if we add a third party member it gets stuck in “Connecting” or “Trying to connect” and will never load.
  5. DTakes Win User

problems tonight

I've been having problems like that for the past week. Sometimes it takes forever to find a match and when I finally match up I get stuck on a loading screen.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Turtle Beach XO4 setup hear sound but party won't show am speaking????????

Does the mic work in a public lobby? one way to check is load COD, go to start to find a public match, but before you click find match your in a lobby if when you chat the mic logo goes yellow its working.

Or does it work on skype etc, you need to establish if the mic is working at all.

(Another up for the kinect, if you had it, at least you could chat in party chat, and talk to people to find an issue)
  7. Nightsfalls Win User

mw3 question

hey guys i am loading all my mw3 *** fine and my dlc stuff for mw3 but i am staying stuck at my loading screen when i am trying to find a match can someone give me some help i have reset everything from the 360 to the pc stuff
  8. AlertedDrake Win User

Wish List for IG - Season 2

i forgot to mention, some of us cannot play ranked and exhibition matches, cuz it is broken, we cant find matches, ( endless searching) only lobby is working for us..a lot of people have this problem with the net code. Even DH hasnt been able to solve this.
Thema:

CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!

1. CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP! - Similar Threads - CANNOT FIND MATCH

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find a Blackout match in Blackops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find a Blackout match in Blackops 4: I have been trying to find a Blackout match for more than 3 to 4 hours, i cannot seem to find one. I live in Srilanka, my NAT type is Open and my Bandwith is 1.5 mbps.. can you find a solution to...
  8. Call of Duty Ghost cannot find Team Death Match Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghost cannot find Team Death Match Games: I have a Xbox 360, where I can find and play COD Ghosts in Multiplayer Team Death Match. But when I swap to my Xbox One and try and play Multiplayer Team death the Xbox one returns saying "No...
  9. Cannot find a doom multiplayer match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find a doom multiplayer match: Ever since i got doom, i have not been able to join a multiplayer game. When I search for a game on any game mode, it will say searching as normal for a while, and later say looking for 3 more...
  10. Halo 5 - Cannot find a match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 - Cannot find a match: Hi, Halo 5 was working fine for me up until a few days ago. It just stays stuck on the searching for spartans screen when searching in arena matchmaking. I can join my friends lobby, but if I...