Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet

Discus and support Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MamaTwitch, Nov 10, 2021.

1. MamaTwitch
    MamaTwitch Guest

Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it stopped being able to connect to Xbox Live. After spending literally half the day on the phone with two associates, it’s even worse, and I can’t even get my Xbox to connect to the internet, let alone Xbox Live. I am a disabled single mom and I really have no one good with technology around me, my internet is fine, I’m typing this on my iPad now. I tried unplugging and plugging. Clearing cache. Setting back to factory default. I did everything I was asked. It probably seems stupid and old tech, but it’s what I have and makes my son happy and I’m super irritated with the “help” I got. Thank u I appreciate it.
    Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet [​IMG]

:)

MamaTwitch, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The problem seem to be with your network/router. First see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't help, I'll recommend you reach out to your network provider and ask them to open these ports for you

Usually, there is a list of ports that is used by Xbox Live, which is this:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. NiftyRocket85 Win User

XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

Hello Gordie,

Thanks for the suggestion, but how will I be able to re-download my profile, if my XboX360 cannot connect to the internet?
  4. BEMAMUD Win User

Cannot join Xboxlive after opening NAT. Desperate!

Hi there,

Yes I enabled the DMZ and filled in the IP address of the Xbox360. Plus I enabled the UNpN.

This will come out:

Enabling UNpN = Can't join parties or games, but NAT is OPEN.

Enabling DMZ with IP = Xbox360 cannot connect to the internet at all.

Enabling both = Xbox360 cannot connect to internet at all.

I really don't know what to do. Thanks for responding!
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

XBOX360 CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET

Hey ArmstrongTr1gun! Check out the troubleshooter
    here
    and see if it helps resolve the issue. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. l Alankovitch l Win User

Known Issues

I changed now my connection i take a repeater and with cable i make the connection to my xbox360.

Now the xbox did find the network automatically but it also blocks on the 3rd step Internet ---> XboxLive
Thema:

1. Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet - Similar Threads - Cannot find help

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.: Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says does not own the game any help?...
  4. PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...: i tried everything i could find ti fix this nothing works pls help 3139b9f9-3296-4f68-8894-a62a5753e09f
  5. I cannot find my giftcard code please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find my giftcard code please help!: Hello everyone, I purcased a 5 euro microsoft giftcard but i can't find the code anywhere. I really wanted to purcase a fortnite pack. If anyone can help me please tell me....
  6. can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...: do not have the config card that Kinect is asking for. I believe this is necessary to get more precise movements ? c12b1f09-c063-4e70-a41a-cc17f0830cdb
  7. CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!: I recently switched internet services and got a new modem, ever since I have not been able to join a match on COD BO2 NAT is open, I also called AT&T and they forwarded ports for me and said it...
  8. HELP! I CANNOT FIND A KINECT ADAPTOR FOR MY XBOX ONE S!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I CANNOT FIND A KINECT ADAPTOR FOR MY XBOX ONE S!!!!: Hello there, I bought a few days ago a XBOX One S family bundle with 2 kinect games included. Problem is that I can't find an adaptor to connect the kinect on the new console! I contacted the...
  9. Twice in under a month my Xbox cannot find any wifi signals after booting it up. Please Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twice in under a month my Xbox cannot find any wifi signals after booting it up. Please Help.: Okay I recently got the Elite Bundle and am having issues I never had with the Day 1 model. I should have just held on to that one but I decided to upgrade and am now paying the cost for it. I...
  10. Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help.: Hi, i have been searching online for hours for a replacement 360 E composite cable for my nephew. Its the cable with 3.5mm jack at one end & the 3 phono plugs at the other. In UK sites the only...