Cannot find EA Access Game Code in Canada region only

Discus and support Cannot find EA Access Game Code in Canada region only in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; At the end of January, I had received the free EA access for a year (as per the Canadian promotion), but the code is now gone when I tried to access... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ary1ea, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Ary1ea
    Ary1ea Guest

At the end of January, I had received the free EA access for a year (as per the Canadian promotion), but the code is now gone when I tried to access it. How do I get the code sent again?

:)

Ary1ea, Feb 27, 2016
  2. Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

Nearly all Xbox online games require GOLD, this is normal and expected behavior.

Also note that if your playing through EA Access, you will find only the account that has EA Access will be able to play, it cannot be shared.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

Nearly all Xbox online games require GOLD, this is normal and expected behavior.

Also note that if your playing through EA Access, you will find only the account that has EA Access will be able to play, it cannot be shared.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Feb 27, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Feb 29, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Question's About Moving to a New Country.

1 membership cards are compatible with all regions generally you may still find some are region locked generally you want to create an account that reflects your new region

2 all ms points cards are region locked to the region they were purchased in and can only be redeemed in the account with the correct region

3 yes however US specific content cannot be accessed while in canada you will need a canadian gold account to access canadian netflix as canadian netflix is not availble to us accounts nor is US netflix allowed in canada

4th only US billing info will work on a US account

you must create a Canadian account to use Canadain billing info

mostly to prevent fraud
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

8. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

9. ngocphi Win User

3rd support ticket and still no help

It doesn't matter much if you pick aa region you don't live in you cannot change to a region and not physically live there and not have issues with region locks

The ip decides what is available to you

Xbox support doesn't have info on region locked games it is an actual case for the publishers

As they would only have access to the games info

They are for connectivity support and account and billing and live support

Not for game support

From the sounds of it you either bought a wrong region code (canada or uk?)

Because invalid codes don't show up unless the account region and code regions are different for membership codes

Dlc codes will result in not available in your region

You might want to check with the e-tailer or Amazon marketplace where the code is for

Amazon marketplace tends to have 3rd party resellers
Thema:

1. Cannot find EA Access Game Code in Canada region only - Similar Threads - Cannot find Access

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. This War of Mine: The Little Ones cannot purchase or find/access purchase page on console or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This War of Mine: The Little Ones cannot purchase or find/access purchase page on console or ...: For the past month, I've been waiting to purchase This War of Mine: The Little Ones on Xbox One, priced at $29.99. The game was released today, but the game's page on the console now says Bundle...